Bill

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did lescott score as well?

my stream cut out for about two minutes

i come back and its 2 nil

very good scoreline, not a good performance, although midfield is a bit weird especially with Osman off the pace. Well done to AJ, although apart from the goal (and he could have had an assist) I think he's been useless. Been unconvincing at the back, Wigan have obviously targeted Jagielka and he hasn't won a single header against Bent all day and has been totally outmuscled and outfought as well, missing Yobo big time today but getting away with it. We should hopefully go on and win this comfortably now, the result is the important thing as we do have key personnel missing - I'd expect to see Fernandez and Vaughan given a run out ready for Wednesday. I can't believe Bramble did that, absolutely criminal defending!!!

Not really a great game...Seems like we are playing to conserve energy for Chelsea game.......Wigan attacked and we scored....seems like school boy error from Wigan.....i think the ref deserves a slap on his face....that asshole will take for hours to a player and expects us to wait for his whistle! sigh....Arteta could have been talked into that rather den to show a yellow card.....Gonna be second half, its FERNANDES TIME!!!.......................Here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup... but we'll take that away from home with the players we have missing.

And to think some people want rid of AJ!:P

Also, it goes to show that if we do have players like Arshavin coming in then we will have enough quality cover so we don't have to play both Neville and Cars together in midfield.... we have Manny, which is excellent, but one or two more creative options in mid and we're good to go I reckon.

I can't wait to see Manny come on, I really can't.

carl:

very good scoreline, not a good performance, although midfield is a bit weird especially with Osman off the pace. Well done to AJ, although apart from the goal (and he could have had an assist) I think he's been useless. Been unconvincing at the back, Wigan have obviously targeted Jagielka and he hasn't won a single header against Bent all day and has been totally outmuscled and outfought as well, missing Yobo big time today but getting away with it. We should hopefully go on and win this comfortably now, the result is the important thing as we do have key personnel missing - I'd expect to see Fernandez and Vaughan given a run out ready for Wednesday. I can't believe Bramble did that, absolutely criminal defending!!!

Useless? He's tried to run the channels and make runs for opportunities but the service has been awful and he has had very little support. You just can't leave the lad alone can you?

Edited by Calico

Is cahill playing. ?? Not heard him mentioned Time for changes. Valente off Stubbs on and move lescott to the left, Cahill off and Fernandes on. We need to hold the ball.

Neville off, Shit hope this is not the wrong substitution were on the rack and he's gone 2-4-2.