IGNORED

Wigan. (away)

Bill

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be 3 points but how many times do we struggle in these so called "Easy Games".

Been a feature of the run that we've been reliable in this type of game but historically you're right. Only really Reading and Newcastle earlier in the season where we should have taken something from the games and didn't. No reason why we shouldn't win here.

At least the Sunday KO gives Ossie an extra day to get fit :D .

Is this game on the tele?

I'll go for 2-1 to the blues. Yobo,Arteta.

Is he flying back on saturday for the game?? :D?

Should be a easy game with Wigan without their main threats, Koumas is just coming back into the Team and heskey is out?????(Could be wrong on that 1)

2-0 Cahill and Arteta Free kick.

Edited by jacko1990

Is he flying back on saturday for the game?? :D?

Should be a easy game with Wigan without their main threats, Koumas is just coming back into the Team and heskey is out?????(Could be wrong on that 1)

2-0 Cahill and Arteta Free kick.

Bollocks, I keep forgetting we've lost players. Make it Jags instead.

On paper we should take this lot at a canter, but it will probably end up being a lot harder than we all hope.

In the 7 games since they got beat by Notlob, they have beaten Blackburn and the skunks at home, Drawn at Fulham & the shite ( :D ), won at Sunderland and Derby, there only defeat being 1-2 at home to Villa.

Now while some of the opposition has not been exactly top quality, Steve Bruce seems to have instilled a bit more belief into to the team, nevertheless I am going for 3-0 with Timmy and AJ (2)

Guest blueboy122

This Will Not Be An Easy Game. But I Wud Still Expect Us To Pick Up The 3 Points!! Maybe 2-0 Aj And Baines!!! Thats Guna Be My Bet!!

Whats The Team Guna Be U Reakon??

Ill Go For:

Howard

Baines

Lescott

Jagielka

Neville

Arteta

Carsley

Osman

Manny

Cahill

Johnson

This Will Not Be An Easy Game. But I Wud Still Expect Us To Pick Up The 3 Points!! Maybe 2-0 Aj And Baines!!! Thats Guna Be My Bet!!

Whats The Team Guna Be U Reakon??

Ill Go For:

Howard

Baines

Lescott

Jagielka

Neville

Arteta

Carsley

Osman

Manny

Cahill

Johnson

almost impossible to predict what team he will put out on Sunday, I'll go for:

Howard

Valente

Lescott

Jagielka

Hibbert

Baines

Neville

Cahill

Carsley

Arteta

Vaughan/AJ.

It depends whether he plays Fernandez, I certainly think he'll get some pitch time as we'll need him on Wednesday evening, but I think as we're away from home he'll go with a balanced solid team, meaning Baines on left wing, which then means either he has to drop Hibbert (excellent last week) to accommodate Neville at RB, or he has to leave Fernandez on the bench. I think he'll do the latter, which may be a sensible idea, although I personally would drop Neville to RB and put Fernandez into CM.

i think we will win.

i also think manny will play jus cas i think moyes knew that we struggled with creatin things.

i'm sure they'll set 2 up on mickey so we need to offer something differ which is manny.

also shows we need another creative winger. even with pienaar back still thnink we lack there.