IGNORED

Steve Sidwell

our Midfield is either Black Hair or No hair!.

HEs gone to Wigan? or somewhere on loan until the end of the season.

Worst move of his Life is leaving REading for Money at Chelsea, he was becoming a highly rated player after the end of last season with Reading then threw it all down the Drain for Chelsea and not even making it on the bench for games.

Would we want the lanky ginger player in our midfield..?

Speaking as a victim of the condition (what's left of it anyway :lol: ) and being married to one and the father of one I hope you're not being gingeist <_< . It's against the terms and conditions ;) . Should be anyway :lol: .

Speaking as a victim of the condition (what's left of it anyway :lol: ) and being married to one and the father of one I hope you're not being gingeist <_< . It's against the terms and conditions ;) . Should be anyway :lol: .

haha, is that a real word?

as a ginge, i want us to sign him

Didnt know their was that many'Gingers' on here.

i wouldnt want him.

ive allways liked him alot

could add abit of bite if carsley got injured deffenatly

i see diarra has gone to pompey also so they probly wont need him and if sidwell rejects sunderland it leaves us.

he's just a slightly worse version of Tim Cahill from what I've seen, I wouldn't want him particularly.

I dont mind Sidwell, i don;t think he would set the world alight, but i can't see him breaking into our team. Why would he want to warm the bench and be payed 30k at most here when he can warm the bench at chelsea for 60k a week.

He would be a good addition in terms of squad numbers but i think if he moved on from chelski he's want first team football. We couldn't give him that. We already have cahill, manny, osman, cars, who i'dprefer in centre mid to sidwell

sidwell no thanks. we've jus got manny back 2. who is 5 times the player than sidwell.

and i wudnt have him as a squad player cas he aint doin that very well at chelsea.

least manny off the bench and other players we have in his position would make an impact off the bench.

let somebody else have him

I have only read through the last few posts on this topic of Sidwell so apologies if I am missing a point earlier, but I see any link with Sidwell as being view with to eventual replacement of Cars. I would see Sidwell sitting in front of the back 4.

Cars is the player who at present we can't rest and pound for pound his value for money has been great. But we will need to replace him before long.