IGNORED

Season Tickets

Sprooly

who has one?

and what are the prices I saw on totalfootballforums that a west ham ticket is 615 and that is the lowest amount or something

and could anyone tell me what the average price for an everton season ticket is and is there a waiting list how long is the waiting list

thanks, sprooly

I don't have one but I know half season tickets were on sale over Christmas starting at £242 for an adult, so I think it's safe to assume a full one would start just below £500. £600+ for best views I'd guess.

No waiting list I don't think (otherwise they wouldn't be selling them by the half).

Hell of a way to travel every fortnight from Melbourne though mate :) .

Upper Gwladys, £515, bought pre June (early bird) for £485 and another £10 off for purchasing online
I've got one in the Lower Gwladys and it was around the £500 mark.
I've got one in Upper Gwladys. Just over £500.
Lower Gwlady's - just under £500 I think it was - you get £50 off for early renewal but that seems to just cancel out the inflation of prices...

It seems we have a few members in the Gwladys then :)

I'm over in the Bullens, Upper. You could probably see me because I sit in one of the very few white seats in the ground, on the second row of the first letter 'E' I like the privilage of having a differant coloured seat to the rest of the ground :PB)

It seems we have a few members in the Gwladys then :)

I'm over in the Bullens, Upper. You could probably see me because I sit in one of the very few white seats in the ground, on the second row of the first letter 'E' I like the privilage of having a differant coloured seat to the rest of the ground :PB)

How could we see you when everyone is sitting one the seats though? Doesn't matter what colour they are when someone is sat on top of it! :P

You've just got to hope that your not surrounded by loads of people wearing our third kit!

:lol::lol: :lol:

Never thought of that Jamie! Once more the Mod has an answer for everything! I really don't have a good comeback to that post.

Let's just say, I'm totally not getting seen then, lets just say I might come on the large screen... (I wish I hadn't said anything now :P)