IGNORED

I'm Thinking Transfers

milky71

Pienaar is one of our most talented players who combines talent with workrarate. His versatility, ability to beat a man, work for the team and to also make decoy runs makes him one of our best options going forward. To replace him would cost somewhere in the region of £15m. He also outperformed KaKa in that confederations cup match. Rumours are Arsene Wenger was interested in taking him.

Actually, Yeah lets sell him for £5m make a 100% profit and then spend £8m on a player no one has heard of and then get told that the deal cost £10m because of signing fees, wages, train fares and the cost of gettin a shirt printed for the press photos.

He also outperformed KaKa in that confederations cup match.

Was just mowing the lawn when his summer performances came back to me so I took a break to come back on and make that very point....not just the one game either, he was outstanding throughout.

But you beat me to it haf....great minds eh B) ?

Was just mowing the lawn when his summer performances came back to me so I took a break to come back on and make that very point....not just the one game either, he was outstanding throughout.

But you beat me to it haf....great minds eh B) ?

I'm sure the thread poster will say fools seldom differ! :D

To renew these contracts we would have had to pay the players a signing on fee and wages over a longer period - so selling them for so little would not really make any sense - it's no coincidence that JPK is now playing at Hamilton, he's not that good obviously!

how big an idiot are you selling them for any fee is better thanletting them go for nothing and why would we give them new contracts.

we have the likes of ruddy and turner in the reserves both aren't good enough so sell them now for whatever we can get rather than paying their wages for another season same goes for lucas

Pienaar is one of our most talented players who combines talent with workrarate. His versatility, ability to beat a man, work for the team and to also make decoy runs makes him one of our best options going forward. To replace him would cost somewhere in the region of £15m. He also outperformed KaKa in that confederations cup match. Rumours are Arsene Wenger was interested in taking him.

Actually, Yeah lets sell him for £5m make a 100% profit and then spend £8m on a player no one has heard of and then get told that the deal cost £10m because of signing fees, wages, train fares and the cost of gettin a shirt printed for the press photos.

Good post.

Pienaar is always going to be 1st name on the team sheet.

how big an idiot are you selling them for any fee is better thanletting them go for nothing and why would we give them new contracts.

we have the likes of ruddy and turner in the reserves both aren't good enough so sell them now for whatever we can get rather than paying their wages for another season same goes for lucas

they were out of contract...thats why we would have had to offer them new ones before we could sell them...im sure you're just tryin wind us up now by talkin shite

Not a bad performance last night for someone who can't shoot for crap and has no end product :lol: .

His 25 yarder was a fluke, so was his work rate, that was lucky as well. I think Moyes must have him confused with someone else when he said he was "brilliant" and a "revelation". :lol:

I'm thinking transfer also "Let's keep what we have, let's get the board to get money out and let's strengthen in depth and have a real crack at the top 4"

Edited by Hafnia2

they were out of contract...thats why we would have had to offer them new ones before we could sell them...im sure you're just tryin wind us up now by talkin shite

precisely my point why let their contracts run out when they are obviously not good enough kissock should have been sold a year ago and we should get rid of turner ruddy and lucas now

precisely my point why let their contracts run out when they are obviously not good enough kissock should have been sold a year ago and we should get rid of turner ruddy and lucas now

This the same Ruddy starting for Motherwell this year?

A lot can happen in a year, look at Rodwell, he wasn't ripping apart european teams last year. Kissock might've fetched 200-300k last year, but he could well have broken into the first team last year.

It's all well and good moaning at Moyes' decisions in hindsight. But until you devise a way to accurately predict player potential then can you please shut up?

Edited by Grarghsies

agree with the above post!

we'd only have 2 goalkeepers if we did that with turner and ruddy and also the point of kissock was no one knew how good he would be if he grew a bit more in stature i think he could have made the grade but you cant predict growth patterns can you!

your callin me a kopite cos i dont rate pienaar, if i was on a wind up mission i'd go on bluekipper. do you honestly think he's that good on the wing? or are you jus comparin him to osmans performance on the right. what does he comtribute to the team in your opinion cos from what ive seen he's got quick feet but sadly not the brain. he cant cross or shoot, and plays silly flicks too often instead of the simple ball. btw about the glue stiffin, does pritt stick count?

Im just a little curious

What did you think of Piennars performances this week?

I think you should hold hands up and be happy that pienaar is proving you wrong. The logic behind your issues is not there. Find a better player in his position, compare stats, and compare value and compare our expenditure and budget. There is no one, you can't compare billy after one game against a sub standard team, although i was very pleased. Saying pienaar is good but you want more is a contradiction, he is good because he ticks the boxes. Let's just put this one to bed, there are other players such as osman who deserve your over analysis.

he's bee here 2 years and hasn't improved and has stated he would like to play in spain sometime he's rejected a new contract so if an offer comes in i would accept it

Milky, are you high?! hasnt improved?! he has been our only creative force since Arteta got injured. he is getting better and better with every game! we cant afford to sell him!

good to see ya here though! missed (some of) the blueroomers!

when he came he was a good player and he is still a good player but his goal tally is very poor i think he scored 1 or 2 last season for a player of his quality he should get more but he has been excellent in last 2 games and seeing him with heitinga and bily with baines is looking very exciting

when he came he was a good player and he is still a good player but his goal tally is very poor i think he scored 1 or 2 last season for a player of his quality he should get more but he has been excellent in last 2 games and seeing him with heitinga and bily with baines is looking very exciting

Steady on Milky that was very nearly a sensible post :o !

You'll get yourself a reputation if you carry on like that!

I agree with some of what you have said. his goal scoring record is poor, but he is playing on the left wing an doesn't get alot of chance to get on his right foot. When he played on the right against Aek he looked like a new man, Even scored an amazing goal. with a left winger coming in, hopefully he'll get on the right an he have more chance to shoot with his right.

I agree with some of what you have said. his goal scoring record is poor, but he is playing on the left wing an doesn't get alot of chance to get on his right foot. When he played on the right against Aek he looked like a new man, Even scored an amazing goal. with a left winger coming in, hopefully he'll get on the right an he have more chance to shoot with his right.

a right footed player playing on the left has more chance of scoring as he can cut in on his right and shoot when he plays on the right i expect him to provide crosses for our strikers but personally wouldn't mind seeing him play in the middle with rodwell holding and him and cahill pushing forward