IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

And another thing! The new "Everest" double glazing ads from "Britains highest pub."

They make a big thing about Ted Moult's original ads from there thirty odd years ago and the fact that they've gone back to "upgrade" the windows, but what they don't mention is that the big selling point back then was the tag-line, "You only fit double glazing once, so fit the best.....fit Everest!"

Now they're fitting new ones so the bastards lied in the originals!!!!!

I think I need a lie-down :huh: .

And the "Georgians" are actually two Brazilians girls who've changed nationality because they weren't good enough to play for Brazil :) .

Don't care where they come from, women playing beach volley ball is good enough for me. I wonder if Natalie Sawyer plays it mmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhh

Edited by Chris the Blue

Your in no position to mock Mike, with your odd and messy number of posts.

I wasn't mocking, I was completely in earnest :gay: :unsure: .

Anyway I think you'll find 6,738 is considered a very lucky number in some of the more remote regions of Turkmenistan.....something to do with the weight of the ideal woman I believe B) .

Was just in the garden giving my shed a fresh coat of blue for the Winter when the red arrows flew overhead.

Now it's a great shed and I've got a new oil-filled radiator and rug to make it a nice bolt-hole but a fly past by the red arrows?

My wife swears she didn't arrange it, so if it was someone on here then thanks....I was very touched by the gesture :P .

Was just in the garden giving my shed a fresh coat of blue for the Winter when the red arrows flew overhead.

Now it's a great shed and I've got a new oil-filled radiator and rug to make it a nice bolt-hole but a fly past by the red arrows?

My wife swears she didn't arrange it, so if it was someone on here then thanks....I was very touched by the gesture :P .

Your welcome :lol:

only 4 grand for a fly past mike. i remember a red arrows guy telling me (he wasnt a pilot btw he was one of the booking agents)

• 2 weeks later...

Fucking furious here :angry: .

Despite Avis car rental saying on their website (about Greece), "island hopping on some of its over 1400 largely unspoilt islands is still the best way to experience the calm and blue splendour of the Mediterranean sea," I've just phoned them to check that I can take a car hired in Athens over to Zakynthos and they've said NO.

Fucks up next years holiday plans big time because I was paying for the car with Air-Miles, and they only use Avis.

Emailed them to get confirmation and if it's right I'm gonna sue the bastards for false advertising <_< .