IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

just watched that clip. to answer your question. very easy coz its not funny. i dont think ive ever watched anything with ricky gervais in which has actually made me laugh.

oh and aaron im fine

I can't see how thats possible!

But each to their own (even if the're wrong :P)

Just got my ticket for the Leeds Festival :D :D :D

¬_¬ all sold out ¬_¬

well first batch anyway. Might be just going for the friday day ticket just to see Rage

rage play saturday at leeds. dont book for friday unless you want to see metallica

Edited by Everton Lad

just watched that clip. to answer your question. very easy coz its not funny. i dont think ive ever watched anything with ricky gervais in which has actually made me laugh.

oh and aaron im fine

i'm stunned, absolutely shocked. [/sarcasm]

on another note, i suppose this is a return-ish

when out in the nightlife in town where does everyone go to?

Me im a fan of The Krazyhouse (not just a mosher place, go to the 3rd floor for dance, rap and pop music) and places around Matthew street.

Just seeing if anyone else knew a good place to go.

ok, so this weekend has went normal up until now -

the ex who ive not spoke to since jan texts me out the blue saying i still mean alot to her :mellow:

Ok.....weird.

Not over yet....

Another ex comes on msn and tells me she could be prego, but dont worry its not my kid, but shes still a good mate of mine. Anyone else wanna go make things extra weird this last hour for me? LOL

I've had two of my second year uni exams this week. I think they've gone ok, todays definitely did. Just the one exam left now and I've got a little break til I do that one thankfully.

Harden the fuck up and get a head start on your dissertation Bumfluff.

ATB

Mac

Nice one! The problem is Bill that buying a car is just the start for young lads today, the price of insurance on anything with more than an elastic band under the bonnet is obscene. Er...wouldn't have a Punto myself but you have to start somewhere :) .