IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

How can it not go well?? do you have something to hide

Was wondering that :huh: . All they're doing is making sure you are who you say you are :lol: .

Reminds me of the Peter Cook/Dudley Moore sketch...

"There's only one question in the mining exam....

Who are you?

....and I got 75% for that"

If I can get 2 passport's ( We wont Discuss USA entry probs) Anyone Can.

I never even had an Interview to emigrate. ( Though I did when visa expired & I didnt go home)

Theyd just heard Pat was top bloke & said come on over bro......LOL

This was prior to 9/11 & further events.

To clear all this confusion up, when you get your Own passport for the first time you have to have an Interview To prove its you, but their was a form you had to fill in with alot of information you had to put about me and my family and my Co-signatory(Neighbour).

But my Mum filled the form out for me cos im a Lazt Twat, and i didnt know what she filled out on the form and the Person who was interviewing me was asking me questions off the Form and they had to match the Anwasers that were put on my form, and ofcourse i got all the Questions about me Right, Full name DOB, Terephone #'s. but i cant remember how old my mum and dad are, i knew their Dates of birth except the Year, so i just took a stab in the dark and got my mums right but my dads wrong. also they started asking about my Co-signator(somebody who knew me, and could confirm the aplication that was sent in was me) The questions they asked me were like; How old is ...... and whats her DOB, (How The Fuck am i suppost to know how old my neighbour is never mind her D.O.B), all i do is say Hello when i see her.) Where does .....Work(Luckily enuf i had seen her in a Nurse outfit goin to work so i knew that one, and boys dont reply with sum stupid joke about the Nurse outfit :P)

Wanted to know my previous address' , which i didnt know cos i moved house when i was 3 !!!!!!!!!!!!

So all in all im getting a feeling they think i aint me and im a Fukin Illegal Immigrant!!!!!!!!!

But the Lady who was interviewing me Was Fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! B)

But the information about my Co-signatory Was never written on the Form my mum filled in.

So if i get exported out the country, goodbye to you all :P