IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

I hate international breaks :angry: . Quiet as the fucking grave on here and no games after two a week for ages is pissing me off. It's cold. I've got no butter so I can't make toast until I go out and buy some and I don't want to.....anyone got some they could bring round? I'll pay for the petrol :D . Wait a minute, no I won't....not without a fucking bank loan :( .

And another thing!

Why do bars advertise live bands? What other sort of band is there? Dead ones?!?!

i hate getting out a warm bed in the morning when its cold outside the bed, thats bad times.

Less than 2 weeks till im 18 now :rolleyes: christ i feel...old...er....

Anyways what did everyone else (over the age of 18) do for their 18th?

I dont remember :( Honest :(

Went to work in the morning, got pissed up at lunchtime and fell asleep on the train on the way home. Woke up twenty miles from home going in the wrong direction :P . Got to my local eventually and fell asleep under a table in the corner after a few more drinks....blank from then on. Girlfriend unimpressed :( . My 21st was good though ;) .

some weekend this has been so far, first off im at some brilliant party getting wankered out my head, smoking a bit of weed, getting a lapdance from a 22 year old fittie and got offered a job to be a MC hahaha. Then Everton goes on to win 7-1 phwaooor i think this is a great weekend.

some weekend this has been so far, first off im at some brilliant party getting wankered out my head, smoking a bit of weed, getting a lapdance from a 22 year old fittie and got offered a job to be a MC hahaha. Then Everton goes on to win 7-1 phwaooor i think this is a great weekend.

I thought you had a girlfriend?

Why is it whenever I dream that I'm playing for Everton (like last night) I'm complete shite :angry: . I know it's true to how it would be in real life but these are my dreams ffs so can't my brain give me a break and let me score the winner in a derby just once :) ! Delayed a pass up last night because Lee Carsley was offside and he had a go at me because he said it was "only inches" (he was definitely off <_< ). Fortunately I wasn't the worst player on the pitch because we had a girl playing for us and she was truly awful :huh: .

Alalyse that! :( .

You could be foreseeing the future Mike. 100 years from now its possible that the best of the women have gained the necessary ability, ball control and stamina to partake in the mans game. :o

Tho i cant explain the fact that Carsley was playing, and in an offside position, but he will only be 133 years old so maybe he will still be there. :D Wierd.

I have to send my phone back for the second time next week :angry: Bastard Sony Ericsson and their 'Operation Failed'

Seems like Sony Erricson's are always breaking, ive got the k800i and the mic you talk into has broke twice but I think its because im playing music dead loud out of the speakers, so im told anyway.

Seems like Sony Erricson's are always breaking, ive got the k800i and the mic you talk into has broke twice but I think its because im playing music dead loud out of the speakers, so im told anyway.

The W910i that I've got decides to switch itself off sometimes and then when you switch it back on you can't get in your inbox or anything to do with messaging infact and you just get an 'Operation Failed' on the screen and then you have to send the bastard phone back and get a replacement. I've had the contract two months and this is the second time it's happened. Third time lucky I hope, otherwise I'm asking for a different handset.

Well I'm writing a 2,000 word essay on Marx's theory of alienation. I don't think I need to tell you I'm bored shitless. Going to stop soon though because of the match and hopefully finish it tomorrow to hand in on Monday.

Josh is trying to complete a ten week project (supposed to have done an hour a week, actually done virtually fuck all) on the River Nile that needs to be handed in Monday. Trying for weeks to get him to do it and warned him it would come to this so I'm having to come the heavy parent....trouble is the poor little bloke just takes after his father, exactly my way of working so I've got great sympathy for him :) .

And Josh if you read this...get back to work!

The World is a Lesser place.

Farewell -> Knievel.

Absolutely. Superstar in his day, used to be not to be missed TV events.

Edited by MikeO

Josh is trying to complete a ten week project (supposed to have done an hour a week, actually done virtually fuck all) on the River Nile that needs to be handed in Monday. Trying for weeks to get him to do it and warned him it would come to this so I'm having to come the heavy parent....trouble is the poor little bloke just takes after his father, exactly my way of working so I've got great sympathy for him :) .

And Josh if you read this...get back to work!

I tried not to be like that last year but it's gone out the window in my second year and the deadlines are starting to pile up.

I hope Josh gets his work done mate.