IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

you lived in the dam for two years, lucky guy! i loved my four days there!

Yeh, my sister has lived over there for years. i went over to work for a friend of hers, learnt how to grow weed dutch style, after that i was working in a few coffeeshops then i got sick of all the annoying yanks who think they are all experts on weed/growing when they all just talk shite, and came back to the uk. the dam is alright in small doses.

• 2 weeks later...

Bloody hell you try and raise the tone....introduce a bit of culture and what thanks do you get :angry: !?!?

Mac'll be back soon talking about sheds and large breasted women and then you'll all be happy I suppose!

(I know I will :D )

And I can't fucking sleep now. Bollocks.

You are needing Mac back madly.

As it will take both of you shedders to take me on -> When I bulid my GAZEBO this weekend & Pat becomes the new king of dodgey outside dwellings. :P

Off to Dentist shortly, young lad havin 1 pulled.

Talk about a business head & barterman, seeing as the Tooth Faiory cant be involved this time, he has haggled a deal out of Dad.

Double the Tooth fairy rate is the only way I can get him thru the dentists door :) Bloody kids eh..lol

Off to Dentist shortly, young lad havin 1 pulled.

Talk about a business head & barterman, seeing as the Tooth Faiory cant be involved this time, he has haggled a deal out of Dad.

Double the Tooth fairy rate is the only way I can get him thru the dentists door :) Bloody kids eh..lol

Don't know they're born kids today, used to be lucky to get away with two fillings every check-up!! And no fucking anasthetic! Cap it all my dentist was a scout leader who got done for paedophilia....true.

Josh has managed to get to eleven without a single bit of treatment....he gets more pissed off about going to the barber than the dentist (but he's going to need some metalwork doing in a year/eighteen months so that may change :unsure: ).

And we need pictures of this gazebo Pat, preferably of the plans before you start to give it TT planning consent ;) .

you could bash that out in a few hours. 1000 words is not much at all.

I have a script to hand in on tuesday morning, its going badly. I'm writing part of it in french and it was such a bad idea

That's what Im thinking/hoping. I've only got to evaluate a study and my room is literally full of books to do it so if I get my head down it'll be no bother.

Gutted about your work mate, Im glad I don't have to do anything like that. Good luck with it. How much of it have you done?

12.50 for a pie!?! thats life down "sarf for you.

for twelve pounds a pie i would want it to be served on a golden plate

and a guiness ... the pie was 8.95...but the pie was big, homemade, with mash and veg too, was very very nice. best pie ive had in years, if not ever, it was that good

one of my workmates mates suggested we go there saying 'best pies in the world', i can understand where that opinion comes from.

Gazebos UP ( near a full days work 2), few beers under later today/tongiht..Pics to follow. :)

However, the Airco installation, oh dear, well what a FUK Up. ( this is what happens to stoners, never mind their best intentions & apparent thought to detail )

Me n me mate had all our T's crossed & eyes dotted.

Smash out some bricks, Cuts our 690 W x 480 L hole in wall, fukin neat n snug n perfect.

Only to then realise ( as we drag in unit) the Airco is fuking 600 wide not 690..LOL...

Sooooo I got a 90 ml GAP in the houses front wall of pure AIR to consider.

Gouing bck to that 1 tomorrow wif a hangover, maybe think clearer. ( Plyboard & duct tape save the day for the moment)

Don't currently have access to my own pc at the mo, but it is in the pipeline so I feel soon enough many more piccies of dodgy boilers will be gracing the pages of TT.

ATB

Mac

Nice bottle of rioja went down well tonight

Pity there was no boobs to go with them,

Like this...

vEc4YWICeXk

....and a more cultured version. Clever stuff.

nUDIoN-_Hxs

fook, thats awsome man (to quote the americans)

I wonder how man you couldmention

I think I only got Botochiellies (so) Venus in the paintings,

Fave actress - could be many of the beautiful women on show

i believe its a flattening of ones clothes, sometimes taken care of by ones self in the time between being mummys little boy and mariage

Ridiculous idea, it'll never catch on B) . I have a system whereby I throw my clothes into a corner and they re-appear later in wardrobe or drawer automatically flattened to perfection. I thought all houses were fitted with such a facility ;) .