IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

Agreed, as long as it's plain chocolate :P . Almond croissant too mmmmmmmm.

Mark, if you're reading this get back to fucking work!!

:lol:

It's really slow going. I only have 900 words and it's killing me because it's all theory crap so I have to actually take the stuff in.

Going into production for my first short film this weekend and i'm seriously bricking it. There is still loads to do and i'm seriously running out of time. AAAARRGGHHH!!! But as Producer I have made sure that the filming fits around the football so we wrap early next wednesday so I can still make it to the game.

FFS I got up early today because I thought I had to go over to Uni to get my results for an assignment, but I've just read the email again and it turns out it's next week instead. So I got up for jack shit. Lovely.

I thought all students got up early anyway to watch Jeremy Kyle and Fern whatsit :unsure: . Have I been misled?

Up in the middle of the night throwing up. Have been since Saturday but I thought I'd shaken it off yesterday, picked it up baby sitting grandson. Bollocks....feel like shite :sick01: . Just thought I'd share that with you all....even though there's no-one there :) .

Very windy...the weather...not me :unsure: .

jeremy kyle drinking game, that's where its at

Have to ask....how do you play?

Edited by MikeO

Well I got my marks back today for an assignment I was pretty sure I'd completely failed and found I'd got a 64, I was very surprised.

I'm currently half way through a 2000 word assignment due in for tomorrow, I shall finish it after my tea. I have to chat on about governmentality. Now that's what Thursday nights are made of isn't it? :angry:

Up in the middle of the night throwing up. Have been since Saturday but I thought I'd shaken it off yesterday, picked it up baby sitting grandson. Bollocks....feel like shite :sick01: . Just thought I'd share that with you all....even though there's no-one there :) .

Very windy...the weather...not me :unsure: .

Have to ask....how do you play?

it's complicated mike, see the link for a list of rules....generally you just have to remember as many as you can

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2223054565

it's complicated mike, see the link for a list of rules....generally you just have to remember as many as you can

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2223054565

Had to register to see that Craccer but it was well worth it, very funny :lol::lol: !

I want to go on there so I can tell him that me working and paying vast amount of tax paid for his mother's child benefit so I bought his school blazer for him.....do you think that's fair JEREMY!!!

If only life were as simple as Jeremy Kyle's brain :rolleyes: .

I could always throw in a few into the next one for good measure. Also maybe an explosion and car chase. They always go down well

I'm liking the concept Jamie....you'll go far ;) .

My eldest daughter, while studying Art at Nottingham Uni, made a film which involved her getting on and off trams and pointing her camera at the passengers. She was very proud of it and presented it to us as "Art."

Now I love her dearly (and I didn't, in her case, suggest the naked lady route) but there are some things in the woorld I don't understand and that was one of them. Don't tell her I said so though :unsure: .

I once came across an "artist" who strapped a tape recorder to themselves and walked through the Rotherhithe Tunnel under the Thames. The recording was supposed to be art. Life is confusing.

Edited by MikeO

I really dont get these "art" or "installation" pieces. At the campus at Sheffield Hallam art students are always doing "art" peices The latest one was putting 50 chairs in the foyuer and then pouring a glass of water on each of them. Fuck knows what it was supposed to mean, if anything, it was however funny to watch lots of people who didn't know that this was "art" and thought they were just arranged seating and then getting wet arses.

Don't get me wrong I like art, but modern art is way over my head. I like doing film as a means of storytelling in an artisitc way, but really don't understand these abstract films that mean jack shit.

• 2 weeks later...
:lol::lol: Brilliant.....how do they keep straight faces doing lines like that?

just watched that clip. to answer your question. very easy coz its not funny. i dont think ive ever watched anything with ricky gervais in which has actually made me laugh.

oh and aaron im fine

Edited by thebluenose