IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

Was wondering that . All they're doing is making sure you are who you say you are .

Reminds me of the Peter Cook/Dudley Moore sketch...

"There's only one question in the mining exam....

Who are you?

....and I got 75% for that"

I couldnt help[ reading that in a funny voice

IVE GOT NOTHING AGAINST YOUR RIGHT LEG..................

I couldnt help[ reading that in a funny voice

IVE GOT NOTHING AGAINST YOUR RIGHT LEG..................

Vision in my head now Zed :lol: . Fucking hilarious (found it...both in fact, not the originals sadly :P ).

97DMPzNa66Q

Grg5tULy0tY&feature=related

Edited by MikeO

right the connection is still fucked (those who saw my previously deleted thread by request) will know that my connection is fucked, it wont let me log onto msn messenger and myspace at all. Those are the only two websites i use daily (including tt but this works fine atm). Yet every other website seems to be working except these.

Myspace page wont load up, e.g. the very first home page. And msn wont log me in, says troubleshoot, do that and there is nothing wrong, all ticks.

Does anyone know what might of happened to my connection for it to fuck up like this. (checked the firewall thats fine)

Has anyone ever done a rubiks cube

I was having a go yesterday and managed to get one side with the first layer of the other sides in the right order, then I fooked it all up

Ive told my daughter that if she can do it I will buy her a new phone

used to be able to do it in pretty good time but would'nt have a clue now. Zed its trying to remember the final 10 - 15 moves when you are nearly there, it does look like you've ruined it, but it all comes back into place.

Havent had a go at one of them for about 30 years. :o

Just to inform you all, it looks like i will be staying in the country, i got my passport on friday(i will never know how i got it) she must have fancied me :P

their is a fella on the train that always sits across from me, and he always gets a rubiks cube out of his bag, and solves it so quick, he dropped it the other week and asked me to screw it up cos i picked it up, and i must have screwed it up for about 4 mins, and he goes and solves it in about 2 mins, mad shit!

And here I was just preparing to teach you the Lyrics to Ball n Chain.

That is the most important thing to learn upon banishment to the southern hem.

Ball & Chains, Ball & Chains, I flew here by Qantas U came via -> Ball's n Chians :)

P.s Australians just love hearing that 2 :rolleyes: