IGNORED

Greedy Fookin Bastard

Madmatt

and i do mean Lescott, im not on about him leaving for more money etc, but the fact that the move has stalled because he is demanding his LOYALTY BONUS because the transfer request was turned down! he is there for entitled to a lump sum from everton! They are telling him to go fuck himself basically! my god what a neck this guy has! i cant wait to see what reception he gets when he comes back to goodison now.

Well he has a simple choice, doesn't he - p*ss off without his 'loyalty bonus' or rot in the reserves, train on his own and miss next year's World Cup. Out of interest, does anyone know who lescott's agent is? Coz if anyone needs filling in, it's that guy.

and i do mean Lescott, im not on about him leaving for more money etc, but the fact that the move has stalled because he is demanding his LOYALTY BONUS because the transfer request was turned down! he is there for entitled to a lump sum from everton! They are telling him to go fuck himself basically! my god what a neck this guy has! i cant wait to see what reception he gets when he comes back to goodison now.

haha...wouldn't it be hilarious if the move couldn't be completed because of this or because he couldn't agree personal terms.....does it not occur to him that now that we have agreed to sell, we are in fact, by default, accepting his transfer request hence waivering his right to the 'bonus'

He has sunk to a new low, he should get one of BK I owe you's and that's it!

Guest blueboy122

Well well well hasnt joleen got himself into a bit of a mess now. man city had been spouting all summer that they would triple his wages, so they have used dirty tatics to unsettle him and then when it comes down to it they are only offering him double! Man city have made it almost impossible for him to go back to everton after all his attitude behaviour issues etc etc so its not like he can say fuck your offer or w.e. o dear joleen i actually feel sorry for you, you have been well and truely fucked over haha. just take there cash and do us all a favour and fuck off we dont need you.

what i don't understand is how it is that we rejected his transfer request, and thus has a reason to ask us for a bonus.

i mean, it's not like he put in a transfer request and then we went on to reject another bid from city.

we actually accepted the first bid to come in from city after his transfer request, so i'm kind of unclear.

someone wanna help me out??

It just goes to show what a tit the bloke really is and how much respect he has/had for our club, As said triple wages is what has been spouted since this all started and he gets offered double haha good stuff although its still a huge payrise City have actually made him look more of a tool then he already has, Good riddance!

what i don't understand is how it is that we rejected his transfer request, and thus has a reason to ask us for a bonus.

i mean, it's not like he put in a transfer request and then we went on to reject another bid from city.

we actually accepted the first bid to come in from city after his transfer request, so i'm kind of unclear.

someone wanna help me out??

I think he expected us to pressure City to buy him after the request, something like a loan shark or used car salesman. honestly though, he can flook off. after this, I actually have less respect for lescott than I do for hughes. Wish I could be at Goodison for when we play citeh this season, would like to give him a nice little welcome back, ha. Ass.

im hoping hibbert hits him hard on his return which knee was it again or was it both

...I would suggest both just to make sure!

If this delay is caused by JL forcing the issue of a loyalty bonus, the fact is that he handed in a transfer request which although it was turned down, led to him being sold - we wouldnt have sold him for this amount (22/24) had he not handed in a request i believe.................

....eat shit J-lo or whatever your name is!

where did you get this info from if true he is a greedy bastard and cheeky bastard as well...lets hope someone fills him in in manchester.

As much as the guy is a tosser that is abit harsh. I hope the **** rots at city but tbh I can see him doing quite well :(