IGNORED

Man Of The Match V Spurs

MikeO

MOTM v Spurs  

59 members have voted

1. 1. ??????????????????????????????????????

• Tim Howard
    • Seamus Coleman
    • Tony Hibbert
    • Lucas Neill
    • Leighton Baines
    • Jack Rodwell
    • Steven Pienaar
    • Marouane Fellaini
    • Tim Cahill
    • Diniyar Bilyaletdinov
    • João Alves Jô
    • Joseph Yobo
    • Aiyegbeni Yakubu
    • Louis Saha

Seamus without a doubt. We sort of new he had a bit about his game, because remember the benfica match although we got slaughtered, it looked like he liked to run down the line a bit. Hes not scared to throw the boot in (Kranjcar) and he cant half get up and down the field, bags of energy, real pace, what looks like a good passer and crosser of the ball. Keep working on him and he soon could be a nailed on starter at this club

I have given my vote to Coleman but I thought a couple of players ran him close. Coleman will obviously get the plaudits, and rightly so, for a home league debut in difficult circumstances, with a very re-jigged back four and up against a side that can use the long ball to Crouch or the pacy play with Lennon and Defoe. However Coleman did not look overawed at all and his all round play earns him the MOM, although, without putting a dampener on him, he was caught out a couple of times, similar to AEK with the ball played inside him. However it would be churlish to moan about that now and I am sure that can be ironed out.

I think a mention should go to Hibbert for a decent show against Crouch, Fellaini who has improved greatly since the Hull first half, Cahill for his industry, Pienaar, who again played well and Saha, who is just a class act and that overhead kick ws not the sign of a man carrying an injury and not 100% fit.

I think a mention should go to Hibbert for a decent show against Crouch, Fellaini who has improved greatly since the Hull first half, Cahill for his industry, Pienaar, who again played well and Saha, who is just a class act and that overhead kick ws not the sign of a man carrying an injury and not 100% fit.

I think Moyes prefers (to some extent) Jo up front when its 4-5-1 because he does more in terms of work rate, channel running and closing down. If Saha isnt quite 100% then I would agree that Jo should start for the aforementioned reasons. However, Saha is pure class and is one of the best goal scorers we have had at the club for a while and coming off the bench may suit him, whereas Jo is much better starting IMO and on current form.