IGNORED

Just Make Cahill A Striker.

Memmaclub

Why can't we just accept that cahill is a striker. He doesn't add a whole load in midfield whereas up front he harries he annoys he scores and he has a decent enough range to play other players in. And he is a half decent target man. Lets get him and Yak playing together again and Yak looked good today!!!

because he cant score with his feet. thats why he isnt a striker. sorry, but this is stupid. he plays behind the striker because he is good with his head, can flick it on etc, because he is a good target man, supporting the striker, where he has played for his entire career....

because he cant score with his feet. thats why he isnt a striker. sorry, but this is stupid. he plays behind the striker because he is good with his head, can flick it on etc, because he is a good target man, supporting the striker, where he has played for his entire career....

I think I heard someone on tele say that 12 of his last 15 goals have been with his feet?

theyre talkin shit then cos all of his goals apart from blackburn last season where with his head

Not quite...

Fulham (A) Head

BATE (A) Foot

Spurs (H) Head

Carlisle (H) Foot

Sunderland (H) Head

Wigan (A) Head

City (A) Head

Villa (A) Head x 2

Blackburn (A) Foot

If that grapic's right though he's just as effective with his feet and last season was unusual.

my bad :lol: someone was on about last season though before the blackburn game that his last 10 goals where with his head cos it was a record for goals in a row with your head? i guess i'm talkin shit then not them :lol:

lookin at that maybe it was a league thing cos his goals with his foot before blackburn are in cups..

yeah it was romey but that wasn't before blackburn last season :P

Edited by marcopaulo

sarcasm mate :P

just makin a point Marco! We really need a sarcastic smilie for when its late and brains are workin slowly....

I think I heard someone on tele say that 12 of his last 15 goals have been with his feet?

i heard the other day it was 18 from 20 Louis, still the ratio is clear!

His goal against Wolves was with his feet wasn't it?

Twas indeed and i think the first one for several months!

If he can't be a striker cause he ain't good enough in that position why has he played up front on his own this season when we have other fit strikers. Let's be honest the only two strikers we have that are prem class are saha and yak. Saha is now injured (again) and so motes has to put yak in. Necks needs to prove his goal scoring as a sub before he can be chosen over a fit yak.

If he can't be a striker cause he ain't good enough in that position why has he played up front on his own this season when we have other fit strikers. Let's be honest the only two strikers we have that are prem class are saha and yak. Saha is now injured (again) and so motes has to put yak in. Necks needs to prove his goal scoring as a sub before he can be chosen over a fit yak.

When did he play upfront on his own this season?! Bburn = Saha/Becks, Wolves = Becks/Saha, Huddersfield = Becks, Villa = Becks/Saha.....

Only because we didnt have a recognized striker was Cahill paired with Felli against Utd. Other than that he hasnt played upfront on his own at all, probably not since Christmas when we had noone fit!!!

Australia begs to differ.

Ignore the first goal. The second is a cracker.