IGNORED

Vaunt the Good Vibes

pete0

We honestly have around 45 or 50 cans of beer, cider, and fuck knows what else in one area at home that have just accumulated over the months, and trying desperately to get the number down. First there was five, then twenty, and so on. I'd seriously with no humor intended, happily pass them on to selected members here if able, as the best before dates aren't going to last forever, but I will endeavor to reduce the numbers (drastically) as the weeks and months pass by. Regular smoker too, and Yes the prices are quite high now. Carton of ten goes fucking nowhere, so it's twenties most often and takes a lot out of the pocket. Nicotine patches and those dummy cigarettes, never quite worked out as intended.

We honestly have around 45 or 50 cans of beer, cider, and fuck knows what else in one area at home that have just accumulated over the months, and trying desperately to get the number down. First there was five, then twenty, and so on. I'd seriously with no humor intended, happily pass them on to selected members here if able,

Did I ever mention how much I liked you DK? You're far and away my favourite TT member :P.

Yes, all those times being belligerent and causing hostilities with me in the general firing range. But say again, would pass them on to other participants if able, and no funny business. Of course that can't occur but it's something I would have done for sure. Wife hardly touches drink, others we know don't really need them or have their own quantity so they're just being neglected so to speak, but they will (eventually) go, one way or the other. You can rest assured.

quitting smoking...done it for a week and i already feel fantastic...thinking of trying it with beer next to be honest!

good luck mate. Im still on and off, depending on the day. moving to a weekly cigar as an inbetween, then an occasional one.

not going to stop drinking either, but have dramatically reduced since turning old...

No question....love it! Where'd you go Pete? Decent track/karts? We go here (not as often as I'd like)....

http://www.mansellraceway.com/

One near Old Trafford http://www.daytona.co.uk/venues/manchester/ best lap is 27.?? so about 2/3s the size of your place. I'm a complete novice so don't really know how good the track is, but it was one of my best days out in a while, even though I came 11th (out of 14). Are you and Josh still keeping score or is he better than you now? :P

We're going to go back after next pay day, and make it a monthly thing. Will be going the Warrington track in Oct.

One near Old Trafford http://www.daytona.co.uk/venues/manchester/ best lap is 27.?? so about 2/3s the size of your place. I'm a complete novice so don't really know how good the track is, but it was one of my best days out in a while, even though I came 11th (out of 14). Are you and Josh still keeping score or is he better than you now? :P

We're going to go back after next pay day, and make it a monthly thing. Will be going the Warrington track in Oct.

He's not beaten me yet but he's getting close.....had my brother and his family down a while back and while (importantly) I stuffed my brother and won overall (on a damp track which is great fun) my nephew got a faster lap than me. That hurt :(. But he is twenty one so not a kiddie. **Competitive dad** :lol:

I don't know what is being discussed in the direct above, but you got to give a mention that it's getting dark earlier now, with the light fading at around 8pm and a cover of night by an hour later. You could say it was quite a pleasant experience, and the daylight hours are getting shorter by each passing day. It has to generate some level of satisfactory.

There could be a good five or six months of bad weather ahead this year including hail, rain, snow, mist, and other fine elements to enjoy. Last year the winter actually lasted from November to this years March, and I tried to enjoy every moment of it. Simply can't abide all those fucking shitty hot days and everyone sweating and sitting around in deckchairs and sun loungers while others have to make an effort or jobs to do. I can't stand the summer much, so moving away from that slowly and on to the fall and winter itself. This could well be my favorite time of year. April is the goddamn worst, so got some room to maneuver. Should be easier to sleep at night also with cooler temperatures and no getting light at 3 AM bullshit. Not looking back.