IGNORED

Jack Clarke

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, nogs said:

Roofe is nowhere near top half Premier League quality. 

Clarke is not going to help us right now, Roofe might, and its that sort of chance we must take with our budget, because what we have is nowhere near top half premier league quality.

4 minutes ago, seve said:

Clarke is not going to help us right now, Roofe might, and its that sort of chance we must take with our budget, because what we have is nowhere near top half premier league quality.

There are better goalscorers in the Championship imo. Billy Sharp for example, although I still wouldn't want us to sign him really. Che Adams at Birmingham is interesting, lightning quick and having his best goal scoring season. One of his middle names also happens to be Everton... 

18 hours ago, nogs said:

There are better goalscorers in the Championship imo. Billy Sharp for example, although I still wouldn't want us to sign him really. Che Adams at Birmingham is interesting, lightning quick and having his best goal scoring season. One of his middle names also happens to be Everton... 

I was not realy pitching for Roofe just thought if we were looking at Leeds players he was a better option right now.

• 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I missed the 10 minutes around the goal but havent seen a massive amount from him.

I have spent most of the time watching Forshaw who seems to have come on leaps and bounds under Bielsa. The whole team literally sprint everywhere. Im knackered watching them.

i love biesla and his tactics philosophy.  that bilbao team was so fun to watch.