Sign in to follow this  
markjazzbassist

Bournemouth (Home) Sunday January 13th

6 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Incredibly bad.

Gomes hasn't held on to it once both had Gylfi.

Pickford has been as poor as you can be without conceding. The defenders have lost confidence in him.  Doesn't help when he tells them to fuck off.

Better just then....

👍

Not sure what Siggy is supposed to do. No ones giving him the ball, no one else is pressing up the pitch and no one is running past him for overlaps. He’s looking shite because everyone around him is playing shite

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

Not sure what Siggy is supposed to do. No ones giving him the ball, no one else is pressing up the pitch and no one is running past him for overlaps. He’s looking shite because everyone around him is playing shite

He could not give the ball away when he does get it. 

We simply can't start ganes or have patches in ganes as bad as we seen for 30 minutes. Better sides would have put 3 past us.

Pickford:- sorry but someone needs to get a grip of him.  His kicking has been atrocious, his decision making shit.  The shot that hit the post was a similar scenario to the vardy goal - except he was so flat footed he didn't get his leg out to the ball.   Telling zouma to fuck off?  Whats that all about? It's a very disjointed defence who have no confidence in the keeper. 

Coleman's legs have gone.... he was given 10 yard head start and beaten to a ball. Very sad to see.

Lookman has been the only real bright patch and when little Bernie is your most combative player you know you aren't in a good place. 

Ended positively let's see How we start. 

The stats are depressingly familiar.  8 attempts on goal  zero on target.  We desperately need a striker who knows where the goal is.  If we don't get one in this month then our final league position will be mid-table.  Heart says upper mid-table, head says lower mid-table.

3 minutes ago, hafnia said:

We simply can't start ganes or have patches in ganes as bad as we seen for 30 minutes. Better sides would have put 3 past us.

Pickford:- sorry but someone needs to get a grip of him.  His kicking has been atrocious, his decision making shit.  The shot that hit the post was a similar scenario to the vardy goal - except he was so flat footed he didn't get his leg out to the ball.   Telling zouma to fuck off?  Whats that all about? It's a very disjointed defence who have no confidence in the keeper. 

Coleman's legs have gone.... he was given 10 yard head start and beaten to a ball. Very sad to see.

Lookman has been the only real bright patch and when little Bernie is your most combative player you know you aren't in a good place. 

This more or less for me too. But credit to Bournemouth; they’ve effectively kept Gomes marked out of the game and Richarlison too, but that’s largely down to his lack of effort, so we are essentially playing with 9 men

Just now, Finn balor said:

Pickford knows he’s playing every week that’s the problem 

How far away is the portuguese lad from being ready?   I'd sooner have Robles the way pickford has been shaping. Doesn't even look like a keeper at the moment. It's pretty concerning and he needs taking out the firing line for his own good. 

Just now, hafnia said:

How far away is the portuguese lad from being ready?   I'd sooner have Robles the way pickford has been shaping. Doesn't even look like a keeper at the moment. It's pretty concerning and he needs taking out the firing line for his own good. 

Looks to almost have lost his bloody head.

1 minute ago, Matt said:

This more or less for me too. But credit to Bournemouth; they’ve effectively kept Gomes marked out of the game and Richarlison too, but that’s largely down to his lack of effort, so we are essentially playing with 9 men

I want to see more from Gomes. Don't think it's all about marking if I'm honest.  Something isn'tt right and I fear it's his mental.approach

4 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

The squad needs streamlining, get rid of the shite and buy a forward that can create chances for himself. 

I'd say the exact opposite. We are so wafer thin there's just no cover for players who are bang out of form. 

We were absolutely shite for 30 minutes but then the last 15 minutes were as good as we have been for a few games. I dont know what happened other than the players found their bollocks and stopped panicking and started playing.

The difference in every player in those two separate spells was light and day and we have to start this second half with the same intensity and quality.

1 minute ago, hafnia said:

I want to see more from Gomes. Don't think it's all about marking if I'm honest.  Something isn'ttt right and I fear it's his mental.approach

Don’t doubt that that’s part of it, but he seems to have had 2 players sat on him all game. 

Ref needs to get a handle on this climbing all over players too. 

Worried Bernard is going to get sent off purely because he’s the only one along with Gana actually putting a foot in

2 minutes ago, Aidan said:

Looks to almost have lost his bloody head.

It's completely unnecessary the amount of shit he fires at the players.... you be gotta make sure you are on top of your game to do that. 

Big for his boots. 

3 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

Pickford knows he’s playing every week that’s the problem 

Dunno. He’ll lose his place in the England side if he carries on like this and rightly so. He just creates too much panic. My hearts in my mouth whenever he gets the ball. He’s a good keeper but at that level it’s 65 percent composure.

15 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Not disagreeing with you that Pickford looks poor atm but the defence in front of him is shambolic. You mention Coleman, I agree, he just isn'tt going to recover from the le break. I'm not a fan of Keane because he has a mistake in him, he has looked decent today but fuck me Zouma was awful that half, the Brooks chance was all about him fanning around on the ball and getting muscled out of it, there was also one occasion early on where he just wandered out of position towards the right and Fraser found himself in tons of space as Coleman tried to fill the gap. It looks to me that the communication and understanding at the back is seriously lacking, that should be sorted on the training ground. 

2 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Unlucky. Keep going.  Richarlison hopefully understands why he needs to be standing up more not lying down.

He was up down up down and up all in the space of 5 seconds what the fucks going on inside his head.