IGNORED

Bournemouth (Home) Sunday January 13th

markjazzbassist

1 minute ago, hafnia said:

I want to see more from Gomes. Don't think it's all about marking if I'm honest.  Something isn'ttt right and I fear it's his mental.approach

Don’t doubt that that’s part of it, but he seems to have had 2 players sat on him all game. 

Ref needs to get a handle on this climbing all over players too. 

Worried Bernard is going to get sent off purely because he’s the only one along with Gana actually putting a foot in

3 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

Pickford knows he’s playing every week that’s the problem 

Dunno. He’ll lose his place in the England side if he carries on like this and rightly so. He just creates too much panic. My hearts in my mouth whenever he gets the ball. He’s a good keeper but at that level it’s 65 percent composure.

15 minutes ago, hafnia said:

We simply can't start ganes or have patches in ganes as bad as we seen for 30 minutes. Better sides would have put 3 past us.

Pickford:- sorry but someone needs to get a grip of him.  His kicking has been atrocious, his decision making shit.  The shot that hit the post was a similar scenario to the vardy goal - except he was so flat footed he didn't get his leg out to the ball.   Telling zouma to fuck off?  Whats that all about? It's a very disjointed defence who have no confidence in the keeper. 

Coleman's legs have gone.... he was given 10 yard head start and beaten to a ball. Very sad to see.

Lookman has been the only real bright patch and when little Bernie is your most combative player you know you aren't in a good place. 

Ended positively let's see How we start. 

Not disagreeing with you that Pickford looks poor atm but the defence in front of him is shambolic. You mention Coleman, I agree, he just isn'tt going to recover from the le break. I'm not a fan of Keane because he has a mistake in him, he has looked decent today but fuck me Zouma was awful that half, the Brooks chance was all about him fanning around on the ball and getting muscled out of it, there was also one occasion early on where he just wandered out of position towards the right and Fraser found himself in tons of space as Coleman tried to fill the gap. It looks to me that the communication and understanding at the back is seriously lacking, that should be sorted on the training ground.