Sign in to follow this  
MikeO

Davies Talking To Fulham

As I said on another thread all we have done is replace fenandes with Davies. Haven't added to our squad apart from he might be better Davies

Zed    1

Davis is never going to set the world alight is he lets be honest, if we get good money for him then all the better, it can be re-invested in someone with potential

Thing is if you are able to get most of your money back on a player who has for all intence purposes floped - then you have got to take it.

Just never happened for Davies at Everton - If we have Fernandes on loan and given how well Neville puts crosses in I have no problem with Neville/VDM/McFadden/Osman/Arteta playing right midfeild.

Although, we have a small squad £3M in the bank for a £3.5M player who has flopped is not a bad move in my opinion. Never see that money in the summer for him.

Without a doubt

We need more than this Fernandez kid

Hope something going on that we dont know about

It's gone horribly quiet at the moment....worrying but the Lescott transfer was the same for days and that turned out OK in the end so gotta keep the faith (drops to knees and prays to God, Allah, Buddah, Dixie and any other supreme being who may be listening).