IGNORED

Back And Training Hard

"Fans have been surprised that Shandy has gone on the pre-season trip to Scotland. After plenty of public apologies and cross words last season in which the Dutch International only completed one full game all season, he is donning a new skin head hair cut and apparently knuckling down to the hard training regime. Now where have we seen this before? (05/07/07)"

From Blue Kipper, I really hope he shapes up and gets his arse in gear to play good football, if this happens he'll be like a new signing.

:)

the thing is, on the odd few times he did play he did'nt look THAT bad, if he could stay fit for a decent length of time then he would be worth keeping, i think i just keep remembering the VDM that played for Ajax, pure class he was.

looks like them old days have gone

Come on chaps VDM should be given a chance to get properly fit in time for the new season - Otherwise, it won't have the same impact when he picks up and injury when he makes his first subs appearence of the season.

He must be given the chance to get fit - otherwise he will not be able to make next seasons appearence.

I am afraid we are going to be well and truly stuck with him next season - becasue I don't think they make barge pole big enough.

Would you bring him to a club - even on a free.

So realistically, we may as well all hope (pray is more realistic) he does get fit and manages at least a couple of month for us next season, as I have got a feeling Everton are still going to be paying his wages !!!!

Considering the club are more than likley desperate to get rid -for nothing, very strange he hasn't gone by now.

Come on chaps VDM should be given a chance to get properly fit in time for the new season - Otherwise, it won't have the same impact when he picks up and injury when he makes his first subs appearence of the season.

He must be given the chance to get fit - otherwise he will not be able to make next seasons appearence.

I am afraid we are going to be well and truly stuck with him next season - becasue I don't think they make barge pole big enough.

Would you bring him to a club - even on a free.

So realistically, we may as well all hope (pray is more realistic) he does get fit and manages at least a couple of month for us next season, as I have got a feeling Everton are still going to be paying his wages !!!!

Considering the club are more than likley desperate to get rid -for nothing, very strange he hasn't gone by now.

Had his chance last season after getting paid well over £1m for doing.....hmmm, can't think what.

Our new improved, streamlined, faster than the speed of light VDM. Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its VanderMan. :D:D

....your application form for the VDM appreciation society is in the post Bill....knew you'd come around :lol: .

...what? You don't think he's serious....how embarrassing :unsure: .

If moyes is giving him another chancce then it shows moyes is weak when it comes to disapline, Hes came out slagging the club and moyes on more than one occasion and yet he could be givin ANOTHER chance.

Take the SAF route and if they bad mouth you, you chuck em out.

If moyes is giving him another chancce then it shows moyes is weak when it comes to disapline, Hes came out slagging the club and moyes on more than one occasion and yet he could be givin ANOTHER chance.

Take the SAF route and if they bad mouth you, you chuck em out.

Van Der Meyde's still under contract so unless someone comes in for him we'll have to pay him millions in compensation to release him. Would you prefer to do that or put it towards buying a new striker?

One thing Moyes isn't is soft on discipline, Blomqvist was the first to learn that when he threw a strop for being taken off and was was released shortly after. The difference with Man U is they can afford to take loss on a player and in general other teams will have a lot more interest in their cast offs being a higher calibre.

Edited by Bluetrip

ive always thought he had the potential to succeed. his interview on evertontv makes me a bit more confident, however, he said somethign similar last time, so it needs to be taken with a pinch of salt.

fact is, he was a talented player... and if he is to get himself fit and sort his attitude he could be a great asset, so until he's actually out of the door i'm gonna keep a bit of a hope and faith (not the tv show) and back his place in the squad

Once bitten 2wice shy.

The balls in his court so 2 speak.

Though these ramblings do reeek of Dejavu.

Weel buy the BS once, twice even, but will we buy it anymore?

Ball's in your court Andy, prove many of us wrong, if anyhting just to restore some self respect.

does anyone know if he's in amy whinehouse yet?????

by the sounds of it he is

i am going to sit on the fence with this he is not going to be released so i'll give him half a chance to prove us wrong

if he could hit any sort of form then it would be a big bonus as if he is fit i am sure with the amoount of games we will have next season he will be playing a few (if he's not in the pub or the hospital)