IGNORED

Disgrace

dixie_efc

I don't like to say this but I think Moyes has done all he can at Everton. I have just listened to the first half of the Carling Cup tie at Sheffield and we are woefull. No ideas, no width and no goals. Jeffers is attacking the defence and we can't contain them. Yakubu is still absent and Osman and Hibbert, oh why is he in the team are very poor.

Moyes pull your finger out drop the deadwood and get the team fired up.

If we were 4-0 then yeah. But this team are BOTTOM of the Chanpionship. We ARE poor and have played poorly YET again.

Sadly true!.....BUT a win's a win and will help confidence,he will see that he's got to drop

out the odd player, this will be more easy when Arteta, Cahill, Gravesen and Vaughan

are fit.

If we were 4-0 then yeah. But this team are BOTTOM of the Chanpionship. We ARE poor and have played poorly YET again.

Sadly true!.....BUT a win's a win and will help confidence,he will see that he's got to drop

out the odd player, this will be more easy when Arteta, Cahill, Gravesen and Vaughan

are fit.

Aye then the players will have to buck up and start playing for their places. Tho i'm still not sure on some of DMs tactics or his selections.

Even Moyes has come out and said that Nellive on for Hibbert was the difference between the first half. I think Neville does well at right back - better than Hibbo infact - who's defending (usually his strongest point) has been letting him down this season. We all know is attacking play has never been up to much.

With Hibbert out for a little while, I would like Neville to make right back his own position.

First clean sheet of the season is also a good sign - we have let to many goals in for the surposed calibre of the defence. You can't loose if you don't let a goal in!!!

I think this is a goiing to be a massive season for Moyes - OK in relatively he has still not spend big money in Premiership terms (and I am not just talking top 4 spending - You have your Man Cities, Portsmouths, West Hams, Sunderlands, Villa's Tottenhams). but his has not exactely been on a bargain basement shoestring the last year or two - so around mid table should be possibly about right if you just go on spend in these a day.

He has aslo been in his job a fair number of year think only Ferguson, Wenger and Bruce have been in the job longer than Moyes - so he has now had a fair amount of time to 'build' a team of whatever you budget allows.

I think we have the foundations of a good solid young team - but this year and a strong challenge for Europe in the league is a must and one or two cup runs are well over due as well. unless we have a freakish year injury wise then this is the minimum we should be expected now.

yep fully agree with the above post...people need to relax and stop pressing the panic button

we have played 10 games this season, losing only three times - two of which we were very unlucky

but all of a sudden, its tunnel vision.

who have we played really really badly against ? who has out classed us this season ? yak has played 3 games, scored 2 goals and people are going on at him already !!

dont forget, we have new players in the squad and it needs some time to gel together...dont start smashing down the managers door demanding his head after 10 competitive games, its stupid

who plays well every game ?? which team plays brazil esq football week in and week out ? nobody...

big picture please

its only the end of september ffs !!

people need to relax and stop pressing the panic button

Not everybodys pressing the panic button. As far as i can see its just the opening post thats gone slightly over the top, but if thats his opinion he is allowed to voice it.

who have we played really really badly against ?

Think the question should be who have we played really well against, i can think of only two, Man U and Spurs.

its only the end of september ffs !!

Yes and we have won only three league games out of seven, most peeps are not pressing the panic button, but i think they are entitled to show a little concern.

Guest blueboy122

O Shut Up!!

Someone Just Close This Thread Its So Called Evertonians Like You Thats Brings The Club Down! We Are What 6 Games In To The Season!! Everybody Is Still Settling Down And Gelling I Could See Where You Would Be Coming From If We Were 16 Games In And In The Bottom 3 But Wer Not We Have Still Got Some Of Our Best Players To Come Back!! We Are Not Going To Crash Out Of Europe So Stop Being So Doom and Gloom!!

Moyes IS ONE OF THE BEST MANAGERS IN THE WORLD!

Go Lie Down In A dark Room And Think How Pathetic The Thread U Made Is

Blueboy

I don't like to say this but I think Moyes has done all he can at Everton. I have just listened to the first half of the Carling Cup tie at Sheffield and we are woefull. No ideas, no width and no goals. Jeffers is attacking the defence and we can't contain them. Yakubu is still absent and Osman and Hibbert, oh why is he in the team are very poor.

Moyes pull your finger out drop the deadwood and get the team fired up.

I agree that Moyes has taken the team as far as it can go, but not because of the Wednesday game. Because tactically he is useless, he praises the likes of Neville and Johnson, yet slags off Yakubu and Fernandes, and can not promote a passing to feet side. Please DM, let it go!

I agree that Moyes has taken the team as far as it can go, but not because of the Wednesday game. Because tactically he is useless, he praises the likes of Neville and Johnson, yet slags off Yakubu and Fernandes, and can not promote a passing to feet side. Please DM, let it go!

Dont no if he should go meself but I agree with the rest.

Moyesy!.....Tactically useless?Useless or not, he has moved Everton along!Before you boot him out take a look at who you might get instead.Most of them will probably have finished below Moyes in the last few seasons, and certainly haven't managed a team to Champions league qualification and european compotiton this season.

He's got four match winners out injured, Arteta, Cahill, Gravesen and Vaughan.His first choise striker AJ's having problems(can hardly blame Moyes for that)He wanted( thought he'd got) then lost Fernandes!His first choice right backs had a dip in form(Hibbert)...

First choice goalkeeper's injured.....luckypools stand in goalkeeper conceded two goals in mid week against Reading who got thrashed today!!So first choice keepers are what you really want!

Probably didn't want to spend stupid money....even though he spent £11million on Yakubu, so he hasn't been like some of the other prem managers.Yet were holding our own!

Pass the ball around the Borough...Yak scores a couple....couple of the injured come back!.........Win in Europe....Arteta returns, and we keep the ball down a bit more.

Things wont look so bad then!..........

I have to say I do want him as manager but some things I do really hate about him

Bad Things

He loves Phil Neville whos utter shite. (poor captain choice)

His tactics always encourage long balls

Not much knowledge of Europe

To cautious with his money for my liking.

Good Things

Knows the premiership well and how to win games

He's good at finding lower league players.

Gets 110% out of all the players he has.

Seems to get the right tactics against the better teams.

Seems a nice man and not a grumpy twit like half the premiership managers

Cnt think of anything else at the moment.

Edited by Blue4Ever

I have to say I do want him as manager but some things I do really hate about him

Bad Things

He loves Phil Neville whos utter shite. (poor captain choice)....This is true!

His tactics always encourage long balls....Eeeerrrmmm, not always!

Not much knowledge of Europe..True!....but how do you get Knowledge?

To cautious with his money for my liking.Not his money lad....It's the Banks!

Good Things

Knows the premiership well and how to win games.....As tomorrow will prove!!

He's good at finding lower league players.....YEP!

Gets 110% out of all the players he has....Physically impossible..(except perhaps Neville)

Seems to get the right tactics against the better teams..Except Man Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal!

Seems a nice man and not a grumpy twit like half the premiership managers..yes he's a very

nice man!!

Well balanced arguement though Blue4Ever!

Lets add playing Hibbert to the bad things list. I cannot get my head around how this fool plays, Neville is a far better right back because he can attack (and cross, something Hibber doesnt know much about) and he can defend. So why does Hibbert play when he cant attack and cross (unless you want to give the ball to a fan in the stands that is) and his positional play is terrible. Yes you can say he makes some important tackles, but the truth is he wouldnt have to make half of those tackles if he had some awareness of wtf was around him.

Rant over :P

Lets add playing Hibbert to the bad things list. I cannot get my head around how this fool plays, Neville is a far better right back because he can attack (and cross, something Hibber doesnt know much about) and he can defend. So why does Hibbert play when he cant attack and cross (unless you want to give the ball to a fan in the stands that is) and his positional play is terrible. Yes you can say he makes some important tackles, but the truth is he wouldnt have to make half of those tackles if he had some awareness of wtf was around him.

Rant over :P

The thing is Mark Neville can't defend thats why I prefer Hibbert, He can defend he has been poor lately but he's still a decent player. Neville hits more long balls up than any other player in our team how are we ever going to pass the ball along the floor when both our rightbacks do this? <_<

The thing is Mark Neville can't defend thats why I prefer Hibbert, He can defend he has been poor lately but he's still a decent player. Neville hits more long balls up than any other player in our team how are we ever going to pass the ball along the floor when both our rightbacks do this? <_<

Not lately mate, it's been a good few years since he's played well (consistently).

How are they going to pass the ball. Simple really, we buy a new RB. I know that even Neville isn't the best at RB, but I prefer him to Hibbert because he offers much more support to the right sided midfielder. But atm getting a new RB isn't the most important position we need to strengthen, left wing and a creative midfielder are. So, if, to get them I need to put up with Neville at RB for a year or so then I can do that because if we get the rest of the team sorted the rest will fall into place, and eventually we'll get a class RB in.