IGNORED

Hernanes

Na. The Fellaini replacement would more likely be McCarthy.

This is supported by a report in 'What The Papers Say 'on the OS today linking to The Sunday Express that we are preparing a £15m bid for McCarthy. If it was just a rumour the OS wouldn't run it?

This is supported by a report in 'What The Papers Say 'on the OS today linking to The Sunday Express that we are preparing a £15m bid for McCarthy. If it was just a rumour the OS wouldn't run it?

They just show all the stories relating to us, so I think they would.

The origins of the rumour...

@BobbyFaghihi: @Regista_Michael shall we start a rumour that someone a premier league club contacted him?

@Regista_Michael: @BobbyFaghihi yeah, like linked with Everton so all the Utd/LFC/Arsenal fans start going "sign him up!" apeshit.

Then cue the ITK fake agent account...

@Get_Goal_Side: @Regista_Michael Hey, have you seen those quotes on Hernanes from Everton boss Martinez?

@Regista_Michael: @Get_Goal_Side I haven't but it's no secret that Martinez is a big fan of the Brazilian. What did he say?

@Get_Goal_Side: @Regista_Michael Well, I'm glad you asked. It went, "he's an interesting option. There has been no offer, but he's a player I like a lot"

Be careful with twitter rumours chaps!!!

Please delete this thread mods!