IGNORED

Toffee scarf

Hello all, I present me, my name is Seb and I am 34 years old, i live in France. Here is my request will seem a bit surprising you but I explained. I collect scarves football clubs worldwide. And of course something that is no so easy I count on the generosity of supporters of every club what I contact to give me a complimentary scarf. I am aware that I can buy via the internet shops but it is not like that as I see it and I do not also have the means. If a charitable soul is the forum it contact me in private message. I am open to discuss all football. cordially and sorry for my language

Oh I know some insult me because I have a Liverpool scarf and I know your rivalry. I support one team (SC Bastia) and I'm just a collector

Here is my collection:

6d7f.jpg

i4wr.jpg

k436.jpg

Guest Nikica

Nice collection mate. Love the Boca scarf - I have a soft spot for them.

Nobody will insult you due to the Liverpool scarf - it's not that sort of place. I'm not an Everton fan but I think some of the others could help you out with your request. Oh, and your English is pretty good considering it's your second language.

Welcome to the site man.

Edited by Nikica

Thank you Nikica
English is my second language? No mdrrr "google translate" it's my friend :-). And as I do not want to insult anyone, I prefer prevent.
4 scarves that come from Argentina (Boca, River, San Lorenzo, Argentina) is my cousin who has brought me during a trip out there.
What is your favorite team?

Guest Nikica

Ahh well, you're doing well anyway.

It's an impressive collection you've built up there.

I'm a tentative Rangers fan (long story). Other than that I'm really a neutral, but I enjoy watching teams who play really good football - mainly possession oriented as I prefer technicians to athletic players.

Going offline now but perhaps talk to you soon. I hope you stay and enjoy the site.

Edited by Nikica

Thank you for your encouragement.
For the collection, I rely heavily on my family and friends when they go traveling. But unfortunately they often forget. Me even when I leave I want scarves. Suddenly the collection progresses slowly.
That's why I do a little tour of the forums.

I'll join you, as I prefer technician
A very soon I hope

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nikica

Thank you for your encouragement.

For the collection, I rely heavily on my family and friends when they go traveling. But unfortunately they often forget. Me even when I leave I want scarves. Suddenly the collection progresses slowly.

That's why I do a little tour of the forums.

I'll join you, as I prefer technician

A very soon I hope

Sorry for the late reply mate, I wasn't around for a week or so. Yeah, it can be hard to remember souvenirs when we are on holiday. Yes, you should take a look around the forums and see if you like it.

j4s2.jpg

Here's the latest scarf, arrived straight from England:

Crystal Palace

Anyone believe in superstition? This was like a sign...

Edited by Nikica

Sorry for the late reply mate, I wasn't around for a week or so. Yeah, it can be hard to remember souvenirs when we are on holiday. Yes, you should take a look around the forums and see if you like it.

Anyone believe in superstition? This was like a sign...

No, there was no coincidence.

Guest Nikica

No, there was no coincidence.

Yeah, I was being facetious, but it's still interesting that his latest scarf was a Palace one, which he posts on an Everton forum...and then they go and put the final nail in Liverpool's coffin. Thought that was interesting.

Yeah, I was being facetious, but it's still interesting that his latest scarf was a Palace one, which he posts on an Everton forum...and then they go and put the final nail in Liverpool's coffin. Thought that was interesting.

Hi Nikica,

I do not know if it is thanks to my previous post that Liverpool almost lost the title ... But you never know.

Anyway Everton makes a very good year for me and practice one of the most beautiful game of the Premier League. The owner is very interesting, and you have a great coach.

By cons, if you think it is thanks to my post that Liverpool is not champion. Please send me a toffees scarf, and it's you who will be champion next year ;-).

See you soon

Guest Nikica

Hi Nikica,

I do not know if it is thanks to my previous post that Liverpool almost lost the title ... But you never know.

Anyway Everton makes a very good year for me and practice one of the most beautiful game of the Premier League. The owner is very interesting, and you have a great coach.

By cons, if you think it is thanks to my post that Liverpool is not champion. Please send me a toffees scarf, and it's you who will be champion next year ;-).

See you soon

Hi again mate. I'm not an Everton fan myself or I'd be happy to send you a scarf. Perhaps one of the others on here would do so if you ask.

Early last arrival of Fortaleza in Brazil:

05co.jpg

The Dundee one is nice but that Brazil one is gorgeous.

Hi again mate. I'm not an Everton fan myself or I'd be happy to send you a scarf. Perhaps one of the others on here would do so if you ask.

The Dundee one is nice but that Brazil one is gorgeous.

Hi Nikita, sorry answer time after time, but I'm on vacation :-).

You are supporting which team? I would like to receive a éharpe Everton but for the moment no contact.

Scarf Brazil was sent to me by a friend's uncle who lives there. It kind in silk, because that apparently they osnt out of wool to approach the World Cup.

Soon I hope so

Salut Seb, je contrôle la prochaine fois quand je suis en Angleterre, Peut-être une écharpe pour Tranmere aussi? Tu habites ou en France?

Salut Matt,

Une écharpe de Tranmere Rovers volontiers, bien sur... Je n'ai fait que des demandes aux clubs de Premier League pour le moment mais je compte bien faire ceux des divisions en dessous, c'est un des rares championnat voir le seul, où il y a autant de clubs qui ont une histoire interessante.

J'habite en Corse à côté de Bastia. Tu connais la France?

Salut Matt,

Une écharpe de Tranmere Rovers volontiers, bien sur... Je n'ai fait que des demandes aux clubs de Premier League pour le moment mais je compte bien faire ceux des divisions en dessous, c'est un des rares championnat voir le seul, où il y a autant de clubs qui ont une histoire interessante.

J'habite en Corse à côté de Bastia. Tu connais la France?

Quelle chance! J'ai jamais visité Corse mais c'est sur ma liste :) Oui connais la France assez bien, j'avais visté beaucoup dans m'enfance.

Je regarde fin Juillet pour les écharpes quand je visiterai Liverpool, si j'oublierais pas ;)

Quelle chance! J'ai jamais visité Corse mais c'est sur ma liste :) Oui connais la France assez bien, j'avais visté beaucoup dans m'enfance.

Je regarde fin Juillet pour les écharpes quand je visiterai Liverpool, si j'oublierais pas ;)

Le jour où tu viens en Corse, je t'offrirai une bière. Oui c'est très beau la Corse, ça vaut le coup de venir passer quelques jours en vacances.

T'inquiètes pas, je te rappelerai pour les écharpes ;-)