IGNORED

Toffee scarf

No. They currently play in Conference North. They spent over 50 years in the Football League before being relegated in 1972 from the old Fourth Division to non-league. In other words, they may be a northern conference team today, but they have a long and proud history in the English Football League.

Thank you so much for the explanation. Now I know a little more about Barrow AFC. This is nice

I have had a good look for that Everton scarf I promised you, but sadly I can't find it anywhere ... :crying:

So many things have disappeared over the past couple of years. I am very sorry :(

That's nice, thank you anyway for trying to find me a scarf.

I do not lose hope of receiving one

Today, great day for scarves:
1) My father got me the scarf Algeria: Even though I hate this team, it is always a scarf over.
2) A friend was in Italy for a soccer tournament: it took me two scarves Bologna and Udinese.
3) I received a Swiss: 1 scarf and also 1 flag of FC Sion

eey9.jpg

f2wt.jpg

mn89.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Congratulations!

Word of advice, if you get hold of a Liverpool scarf (or already have one in your collection) they work very well as nappies I'm told.

Thank you very much,

Ahahah lol. I already have a scarf Liverpool, I do not know why but I would have doubted that someone would tell me that.

But do not say it too loud, if my wife hears you she is able to use all the scarves I like layer. Because she does not like football

29 semaines déjà, notre premiere enfant! Encore deux mois mais j'arrete d'essayer de preparer - tout le monde dis il n'y a pas de point :D

Encore 2 mois, enfin plus que 2 mois car ça passe très vite. C'est prévu pour quel jour? Franchement être papa c'est génial, même si au début les nuits sont courtes . Je le souhaite à tout le monde