IGNORED

It Is Transfer Deadline Day....

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These are from the bbc website:-

1307: BBC Radio Derby Sport understands that Paul Jewell could turn to Everton defender Alan Stubbs to shore up the Derby defence, with a loan deal until the end of the season a possibility.

1300: "I have just finished cutting Everton chairman Bill Kenwright's grass and saw him in his conservatory talking with Shola Ameobi and some other guys."

Chris Hetherington via text on 81111

Ameobi is such a random link. Such a bullshit source though. Better than the sun though.

suprised that we'd let Stubbs go at a time when were so short on players. and wasn't he looking to get involved in coaching with us and looking after the ressies?

Presumably he's only going to play with them to the end of the season then come back to coach?

strange move really, getting rid of one of our older players who i'm sure is good to hae a round with a young squad.

I see supposedly Spuds have agreed a fee with Pompy for Defoe, how much you reckon that'll be then?

Edited by FairWooney

Quote transfer geeza on SSN, "and don't forget everton - we think everton are going to do a couple of loan signings before the end of the night!!!"

I hope so, but SSN were touting up every club to sign someone last August on deadline day, just a trick to keep people watching. Would be nice to be wrong on that one though.

Guest blueboy122

i would happily take sean davis he is quite a good player. people on here dnt seem to rate him but i think theres sumthing about the lad. hes a defensive midfeilder isnt he? i would take him for something lik 2 million deffo.

lauren no way we cud afford his wages!