IGNORED

Brann. (away)

EFCfanatic

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^ My sentiments exactly, as i've mentioned several times before. ^^^

I dont remember you ever saying anything of the sort :rolleyes: (except every other post :D)

We may be with out Good attacking options but our Defence is still Rock solid, and i still don't think they will grab a goal, and hopefully we have every1 back fit for the home game to Walk all over them !

what can people tell me about these fellas? (i see they've been registered for the UEFA)

Stephen Connor, Darren Dennehy, Shaun Densmore, Aidan Downes, Steven Morrison.

I think its in the rules we have to register 5 players under a certain ages or something, theres not chance of them playing because moyes hasnt put any of them on the bench in the league (i think) and when were low on players he puts vandermeyde on the bench before them, so they must be shit.

Edited by Blue4Ever

Its getting worse.........

Everton face SK Brann in Bergen this evening without either Mikel Arteta, who has returned to Spain for treatment on a troublesome groin problem, and Steven Pienaar, who is still not fit after damaging his ankle at the African Cup of Nations.

To add to the manager’s woes, Manuel Fernandes is also carrying a groin injury that is likely to mean he starts from the bench and Leighton Baines will be asked to fill in as a makeshift left midfielder.

At this rate we wont have a team to put out.

---------Howard-----------

Hibbo---Yobo----Jags----J'lo

Ossie---Carsley--Pip---Baines

-----------------Cahill---------

-------Yak--------------------

Haha how bad is our midfield without Arteta Pienaar and Fernandes :o to play that midfield and one striker up front would be a big mistake, how the fuck are we going to pass the ball around with 6 defenders in the side <_< Osman will be his usual self on the wing and play poor, and from how Cahills been playing lately he should be playing in the reserves... im not looking forward to this game.

-----------------Howard-------------------

Neville-----Yobo-------Jags-------Lescott

Osman-----Rodwell----Cahilll-----Baines

------------Yakubu------Vaughan---------

Still a poor team tho, id like Rodwell to play defensive midfield and take over carsleys duties from now on, he hasnt got the legs anymore and Rodwell would be up to the task imo.

Haha how bad is our midfield without Arteta Pienaar and Fernandes :o to play that midfield and one striker up front would be a big mistake, how the fuck are we going to pass the ball around with 6 defenders in the side <_< Osman will be his usual self on the wing and play poor, and from how Cahills been playing lately he should be playing in the reserves... im not looking forward to this game.

-----------------Howard-------------------

Neville-----Yobo-------Jags-------Lescott

Osman-----Rodwell----Cahilll-----Baines

------------Yakubu------Vaughan---------

Still a poor team tho, id like Rodwell to play defensive midfield and take over carsleys duties from now on, he hasnt got the legs anymore and Rodwell would be up to the task imo.

Have you seen Rodwell play a lot then?

Have you seen Rodwell play a lot then?

Yer I have smartass, he's decent in the air, good tackler, header, and he's got a bit of composure on the ball unlike some of our other players <_ maybe it was a bit stupid to say play him tonight because he's got basicly no first team experience but If I was moyes id start to introduce him into the team like he has with Vic an Vaughan.

Forgot about Manny, if hes not injured id play him in the middle with Cahill, Rodwell on 30 mins to go.

DM...

“To be honest it’s a bit of a struggle even getting a team out.

“We would hope that the boys who have been through it all before in Europe are a real help to us, because we’ll need it with the injuries.”

...VDM recall anyone :lol: ? Don't think Baines or Rodwell fit that description :mellow: . Only Neville & Valente. Interesting.

Haha you really dont like him do you Licker?

NO. he's rubbish.

Moyes sees him every day and never selects him, and dont say he never gets a chance because he's had many.

Gravesons the same, yet i hear all the supporters screaming "Tommy Tommy" as if he was some great player.

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/nev-...ney.html?page=0

Whatever you think of him as a player he is a tremendous captain

The atmosphere created by the thousands of Evertonians outside the team hotel ahead of the clash with Nurnberg in Germany is something Neville will never forget.

“We all think back to what happened outside our hotel in Nurnberg and it was just incredible,” confessed the England international.

“I have never experienced anything like that before in my career. It was so inspiring and a night that hammered home we were playing for one of the top clubs in the business.

For anyone unlucky enough not to be there is was special watching grown men (our players) run round like little kids shouting to the rest of the players, "get out here and see this, they're amazing" whilst thousands of Evertonians filled the street and sang their hearts out.

Im feeling really nervous now. I was speaking to one guy today from Sweden and he's gone over to Norway a few times to see SK Brann and he said that they are actually quite a good side. Apparently they like to play quite attacking football and had one of the top scorers in europe last year. Think he siad he came 4th in the golden boot or something. Anyway, it made me feel alot more nervous. It doesn't help that we have no midfield either. A scoring draw would be good.