• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if it was up to me

howard

hibbert yobo jagielka lescott

neville

arteta osman pienaar

yakubu aj

i would consider introducing, baines and maybe a youngster, gosling (he is registered right?) perhaps at half time, should we be leading.

EDIT : i'd rest manny, maybe give him 35...put aj alongside the yak

Edited by CraccerC

I’ll go for a 3-1 win, the YAK and as usual the super sub the last

About the point about Cahill looking knackers I believe it's more about getting him fully fit after the injuries he’s had this year as training is no batch on a real game. I missed about 3 month at the start of the season and im now starting to get to where I was last year been playing for the last 3 month. Ok a lot of difference in training for him and me, but I train and im ok but when a game used to get to the 70 mark I was shattered

I suspect Moyes to make some changes with such an important game on Monday. I wouldn't at all surprised if Graverson is in the starting line up. Moyes has the luxury of a full squad to chose from.

My other prediction is that Everton will make it a magnificent seven consecutive wins in Europe. Come on blues boys time to etch your names into the history books

As a forethought England are currently leading the fair play league in Europe, which could result in an extra uefa spot becomming available. The last time it happened Man C where the benefactors, crazy huh. Fingers crossed an extra place does become available and fingers crossed we're in seventh heaven tonight.

I don't care if it's a comfortable score atm, if we start Grav then there's something wrong. The fella hasn't even been on the bench, not to mention he's been less than shite when he has played. We're wasting our money on him and should have sent him back in January.

Im pretty excited about this game which is probably a bad sign because I'm usually nervous as fuck.

I don't care if it's a comfortable score atm, if we start Grav then there's something wrong. The fella hasn't even been on the bench, not to mention he's been less than shite when he has played. We're wasting our money on him and should have sent him back in January.

Im pretty excited about this game which is probably a bad sign because I'm usually nervous as fuck.

I'm in complete agreement, I was totally embarresed by his efforts, another of Daveys wierd and not so wonderful signings.

i think the mid should be-

arteta fernandes osman pienarr

gravo is a joke tbh carsly an cahill need resting

i would not consider resting fernandes as he has barely played so he needs chances to get back to what he was more than anything and this opertunity seems ideal imo.

wack yakubu an AJ up top

same defence with howard sitting in the net.

Jay let me explain, the mans a physical wreck after 5 years of abusing his body. Before he joined us he played 21 games in three years and has'nt even made the average 7 a season for us in his two years here, and has'nt managed to complete 90 mins in any game, his body is not capable of playing a football match.

Even when we had the lads in Africa with Arteta suspended and Osman out injured he was never selected and i hope we never have to resort to playing him again, i cant put this any plainer .... he is wanked out/useless/ kaput/finished/ past it/over the fookin hill.

Great game!....after the first 30 mins! but credit to Brann, they played that first half an hour like a pretty decent prem team in terms of effort and movement.

Also leading 2-0 the lads I thought didn't really go looking for goals at first and were more concerned with watching Brann.Eventually clicking up a gear with some great individual performances....with not a small amount of team work.

Piennar, AJ and Jags were star players and Yakubu's finishing was excellent!

Cahill except for a couple of touches was quiet and Arteta can still play better......But what a great night for Everton, you can see the spirit in the team........Credit the players, Moyes, Kenwright and the fans.