IGNORED

Brann. (home)

Bill

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on!.....This is Everton were talking about here!

There is no way were going to make this easy!

2-0 up.........they score after a slow start by us!........Crowd start getting on their backs!

Probably end up 3-3 with 2 mins to go and Anichebe gets the winner :rolleyes:

Every European game Moyes gets under his belt the more he will understand and improve.

If it does go 3-3 with super sub Anichebe saving the night it will prove Moyes has a way to go.

On the other hand, a 3-0 win and a good display will show he's getting the hang of things european!

Which way do I think it will go?.........Well this is Everton were talking about here :huh:

The young ones of course! Bill's always had faith that VDM would come good in the end ;) .

I showed the new lad in our work the VDM videos on youtube an he couldnt believe it was the same player, neither can I and I lived in hope for so long :(

What odds on a heavily injured Everton squad dragging it's arse up the M62 for the UEFA final an VDM single handedly winning it for us Bill??

As for the game I hope we go for it cos Everton in defensive mode scare the life outa me

Edited by GoldfishMemory

Could also rest Neville and Lescott without weakening the team too much. Possible team could be 4-4-2 .........

......................howard.........................

hibbert.....yobo.........jagielka.......baines

arteta......fernandes.....osman......pienaar

.............. Yakubu..... Vaughan..............

On the Bench .... wessells.. lescott.. neville.. johnson.. cahill.. carsley. :o. good bench.

Could also rest Neville and Lescott without weakening the team too much. Possible team could be 4-4-2 .........

On the Bench .... wessells.. lescott.. neville.. johnson.. cahill.. carsley. :o. good bench.

That would be perfect IMO. However, Moyes has already said he will play the strongest side :( It's a pity what he thinks is his strongest side (right now) is full of knackered players who certainly do not make us have our strongest side.

I would be really up for that squad. It actually shows that when we have our players fit we do have some strength in the full squad. We can leave out our captain and 3 important first teamers and still have a team i would feel confident with.

Shame it won happen though, cahill and cars really need a rest, then they may start making possitive contributions to the squad again

We can only wish for that midfield :( , imo Neville will be centermidfield an hibbert will play rightback. Id like to see Vaughan + Yak upfront, imo our best 2 strikers.

I think Moyes should play VDM I think its cruel he hasnt really had a chance in the past 2 seasons and hes one of our most experienced players in europe but i think a 1-0 win will do nicley for everton Lescott for us.

Cruel is him actrually claiming he was up to the job when he signed a contract worth thousands of pounds per week!