IGNORED

Zigic

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this guy would be the next "big dunc" for us. He will bring agression and provide us with a target man who with his height should be able to bring the ball down and bring one of his midfielders or fellow striker into play. Yes big dunc might not have done this most of the time but this fella probably has more quality than the big man.

One thing i would like to see is this guy and johnson up front, what a mismatch :) .

• 4 weeks later...

could be very a effective footballer but i would imagine he would be more effective in the last 20mins as a sub to cum on and rough up the defence but i think we need midfielders not forwards

Edited by Ferguson Is God

• 1 month later...

I think he could do well in England. Would be good to see him recaputre his form from Redstar Belgrade. 77 goals in 114 games. Not bad, not bad at all.

Just checked on Wikipedia about the fella, some idiot has already changed it to say that he has signed for everton. Wikipedia can be annoying sometimes. I have changed the page myself now though, this is how it reads:-

Everton

In some idiots dreamland he joined English Premier league side Everton on loan in August 2008 with a view to a permanent move. He rejected the chance to join Blackburn Rovers. While here he grew another 4 feet and became the worlds tallest man.

I actually have been thinking ever since AJ moved on that he would be an excellent fit. A striker that can perform at an international level and also is strong enough to hold his own at the top of a 4-5-1.

Zigic, M'Bia, and Moutinho would put us in a pretty good position (although I still think we need an upgrade in the center of the park, Osman just doesn't offer enough defensively).

I actually have been thinking ever since AJ moved on that he would be an excellent fit. A striker that can perform at an international level and also is strong enough to hold his own at the top of a 4-5-1.

Zigic, M'Bia, and Moutinho would put us in a pretty good position (although I still think we need an upgrade in the center of the park, Osman just doesn't offer enough defensively).

Hopefully he is useful in the air, I am dreaming of a Big Dunc ;)

if everyone is fit this guy may not even play so hoofing it shouldn't be too big a deal, plus with the likes of Arteta, Pienaar and Osman in our team we should be able to keep it on the ground and Arteta will finally have a target to hit with his usually - apart from last season - excellent delivery.

At the moment I don't care who we sign, but we need to sign someone as we are becoming an absolute joke, especially after Tiago's rejection (not that I'm bothered about him as I think he's not very good anyway).

Edited by carlmc25

Guest brazil banks

"The Spaniards are prepared to let the three-time Serbian Player of the Year leave for 9m euros – despite paying 15m euros when they signed him from Racing Santander last summer – but the Blues would prefer a loan move with a view to a permanent signing."

.........sigh........

When will we learn?

"The Spaniards are prepared to let the three-time Serbian Player of the Year leave for 9m euros – despite paying 15m euros when they signed him from Racing Santander last summer – but the Blues would prefer a loan move with a view to a permanent signing."

.........sigh........

When will we learn?

but who says that is true? media probably see we tried for 1 player on loan so assume we go for all players on loan.

to be honest - we need numbers, this lad will have a bit of presence on the pitch (always handy to have different weapons available), and given his strike rate looks as if he knows where the onion bag is. Must be useful if S&M player of the season a number of time - as players from this corner of the world are technical.

Can't say I have really heard of him - but given we are not exactely spoilt for choice in the transfer market - no way would I turn my nose at him arriving. this seasons Santa Cruz maybe - You never know!!!! I can wish