IGNORED

Tiago

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it would be that good a move. Although it is only on loan which is better than just moving in to buy him, he was criticised last season for being such a flop for Juve, i think people just remember him for his great goal for chelsea against united, but i dont think he will be anywhere near the quality that we would like from him. But even so, would be at least someone in the squad.

I don't think it would be that good a move. Although it is only on loan which is better than just moving in to buy him, he was criticised last season for being such a flop for Juve, i think people just remember him for his great goal for chelsea against united, but i dont think he will be anywhere near the quality that we would like from him. But even so, would be at least someone in the squad.

tell you what mate, he would be our best central midfielder and on loan why could anyone complain. I cant see it happening like but I really doubt we have any money now if were getting linked with loan deals. this club seems to be in a mess, we need players as soon as :(

• 2 weeks later...
Is he any good??? whats the low down on him, all i can remember is some guy who used to come on for chelsea for the last 5 mins of every other game. Didn't even know he was at Juve???

He is good. He is a failry solid midfielder, you know what your going to get. But he is far from world class. I am worried that we're looking at him as an alternative for Joao.

EDIT:- moved from other thread. Made a mistake. Long long day. even longer week.

This doesn't warrent its own thread so thought i'd plonk it into this one. Now firstly I think that regulars on here know that I don't post bollocks about transfers (by which i mean lie), but my friend who is flying off on holiday this evening text me and said, "I just saw someone who looks uncannily like Tiago at the airport." Now i don't know what to take from this, could be nothing, could be something.

Don't shoot the messenger. Please

Edited by jamiemaher85

EDIT:- moved from other thread. Made a mistake. Long long day. even longer week.

This doesn't warrent its own thread so thought i'd plonk it into this one. Now firstly I think that regulars on here know that I don't post bollocks about transfers (by which i mean lie), but my friend who is flying off on holiday this evening text me and said, "I just saw someone who looks uncannily like Tiago at the airport." Now i don't know what to take from this, could be nothing, could be something.

Don't take shit out on me if nothing comes of this, I'm just passing on info from my friend, personally i can't see this being true as Valencia have made it pretty clear they don't want to sell, but I guess you never know.

Don't shoot the messenger. Please

Interesting!!

Appreciate you don't lie Jamie but is your friend a wind up merchant? Assume this is John Lennon airport?

My mate is flying from Manchester, so could be going to Newcastle, or anywhere really.

I don't think my friend would wind be up. He's not a red for a start which is good, he's a chelsea boy and now has a soft spot for everton. I don't think he would wind me up... if he was though ill give him a damn good kicking

EDIT

just thought i'd add for anyone who reads the first draft of the orignal post, i wrote about Valencia by mistake because i was talking about manny with my dad and my brain wasn't switched on... is it ever? ^_^

Edited by jamiemaher85

My mate is flying from Manchester, so could be going to Newcastle, or anywhere really.

I don't think my friend would wind be up. He's not a red for a start which is good, he's a chelsea boy and now has a soft spot for everton. I don't think he would wind me up... if he was though ill give him a damn good kicking

Could yet have someone in time for Saturday then. Just when all hope was lost you've revived me (and ensured that I spend another full day with my laptop fixed to my er.. lap)!!

I just hope its not false hope! I'm not sure how much of it i can take. To be honest i'd be surprised if Juve let him go as they are slightly short on numbers in the middle of the park because of injuries. Oh well, lets just sit, wait and hope.

Daily mail are now reporting that he is swaying towards us which is good. However, it says he was swayed by BK!! can't imagine that :D

encouraging though!

He's a defensive midfielder that can make a pass or two isn't he? It's been awhile since I've seen him.

He would give us the look of a 5th place club in the starting XI if we were completely healthy (which won't happen, but still).

If this makes you all feel better, the way I look at our situation is Rodwell was an upgrade over Grav, Tiago should be an upgrade over Carsley, When Manny wasn't in form Gosling is just as good ( :P ) and Howard likes to play anyways, so Turner should cover just fine :D Oh, and Baxter will have us all saying Andy Johnson who?

If anyone else needs a pair of blue tinted glasses, let me know! :D