IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

• 2 weeks later...

She was being an idiot - I said I don't like to think about her dead and not having her around, and she said that meant I didn't care :blink:.

Women's logic in such things puts you in a lose/lose situation every time ("Does my bum look big in this?" "What are you thinking?" etc ad infinitum). Drunk it's an even more hopeless situation.

Women's logic in such things puts you in a lose/lose situation every time ("Does my bum look big in this?" "What are you thinking?" etc ad infinitum). Drunk it's an even more hopeless situation.

:lol:

My answer to everything next time will just be "Yes dear" or "No dear", whichever will get me in the least trouble at the time.

She "Which one of these do you prefer, the red or the white (could be shirt, skirt, bra, sofa, bikini, curtains, lamp shade, wrapping paper etc etc)?"

He "I think they're both nice."

She "But if you had to choose?"

He "Er....the red then."

She "Why don't you like the white :angry: ?"

"Yes dear" and "No dear" is great in principle Mark, but it'll never work sadly :( . Prepare for a lifetime of confusion when it comes to the fairer sex, nobody gets away with it.

Does'nt matter does it, i cant ever remember using them anyway, My PC has always been out of control. :D

Have you never Ctrl/Alt/Del'd Bill?

Been a life saver for me on many occasions :) .

I have many keys that are mysterious to me...but Ctrl isn't one of them (unless it does other things that I don't know about :unsure: ).