IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

I ordered mine for release day and to my suprise it came the day before release day.

Not got a name on it yet, going to get my 1st child's name on it...any day now (shitting myself!!)...

Congrats!

In the words of George Costanza :

"I'd like to have kids.. ofcourse you need to have a date first."

Not got a name on it yet, going to get my 1st child's name on it...any day now (shitting myself!!)...

Beats anything you'll ever see on a football pitch EW. Great moment for putting things in perspective....words can't describe. Hope all goes well.

And we're still waiting for Josh's...free through Paddy Power but they quote two weeks :( .

My shirt got despatched yesterday so hopefully I'll have it by tomorrow :).

Phoned today to see if they could give me a date and no-one at Kitbag knew anything about the Paddy Power offer :unsure: . Sent them a copy of my PP emails plus a link to the offer on the OS so hopefully it'll be sorted.

Glad to see the JJB levels of efficiency are being upheld :rolleyes: .

Phoned today to see if they could give me a date and no-one at Kitbag knew anything about the Paddy Power offer :unsure: . Sent them a copy of my PP emails plus a link to the offer on the OS so hopefully it'll be sorted.

Glad to see the JJB levels of efficiency are being upheld :rolleyes: .

http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=CELEX:31999L0044:en:HTML there you go Mike, Europe is behind you :D .

Well....

IT'S A BOY!

Woooohooooo.

Being a dad is such an amazing experience - for the first time ever I didn't even check for the Everton result until now.

We were warned he would be a big baby because of my stature (6'5) and he came out at 10lbs 1 and slim & tall (so glad I don't have a birth canal!!).

Anyway, that is all the posts from me for the next 18 years :lol::lol:

Well....

IT'S A BOY!

Woooohooooo.

Being a dad is such an amazing experience - for the first time ever I didn't even check for the Everton result until now.

We were warned he would be a big baby because of my stature (6'5) and he came out at 10lbs 1 and slim & tall (so glad I don't have a birth canal!!).

Anyway, that is all the posts from me for the next 18 years :lol::lol:

Congratulations mate!

Hope everyone is ok......and welcome to the new little Blue.

What makes you think after 18 years of him and his brothers and sisters your going to have the energy to resume posting!

Note to any other expectent fathers....as you can see from above, DURING THE ACTUAL BIRTH......KEEP UP THE HEAD END.

Seriously though Everton Worshiper, I've made plenty of mistakes in my time.....Children wasn't one of them, best thing ever (not every day though).

My 6'5" lad turns 18 in a couple of months......I can remember his birth, so be warned it goes very fast.....hold on tight.

Cheers guys.

They are still in the hospital so this is my only night to sleep before he comes home.

Hats off to women, no way I could go through that...they just keep doing it.

My brother bought him an official Everton baby grow, looks even better than the adult replica home shirt.

I have always wanted a big family, I will wait for my wife to leave hospital before bugging her for another one :D