IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

Had to get my laptop restored to factory settings this week so everything was wiped off, then yesterday my ipod decided to wipe all the music off itself so im stuck with no music on my ipod or laptop, very sad musical day. All marks hard work of sending me music has gone to waste :lol: long day on limewire me thinks...

Had to get my laptop restored to factory settings this week so everything was wiped off, then yesterday my ipod decided to wipe all the music off itself so im stuck with no music on my ipod or laptop, very sad musical day. All marks hard work of sending me music has gone to waste :lol: long day on limewire me thinks...

:o

That actually made me feel sick :P

as usual you thought you'd fail, pessimistic sod, well in Mark you have a good future a head of you lad :D

:lol:

The pessimism just comes from being an Evertonian all these years! ;)

I hope you have stayed off the fags with all this stress

I've just noticed you can click on replies and see who's contributed most (quantity) to each thread!

As this is the longest thread here's the top 10...

1. MikeO 566

2. Mac 491

3. Romey 1878 465

4. Claire 460

5. GoldfishMemory 455

6. aaron 319

7. Ian 293

8. Zed 222

9. Pat 208

10. Bill 202

28948928. c1982 1 (now 2)

MikeO sure likes this long thread!