IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

Did the other half go great then? ;)

good luck with them mate

The other half went not so well because I went over the top with the answer to the first question and didn't leave myself much time to answer the second question!

How many more exams have you got left?

Ive got 2 exams left, one of which is tomorrow.

My nan used to be a dinner lady at my school......Extra helpings of chocolate source :) didn't always go with fish and chips, but hey! she loved me.

Seriously though, when she cut the Toffee cream tart in that big silver tray, there was never any crust on my piece, and it was nearly always too big for the plate.......and I loved her :rolleyes:

Guest efctaxi
Oh poptarts i used to love them totally forgot they existed i'll be off to ASDA later :P

Popping tarts is a favouable passtime :)

Jamie, I don't know for sure but 10-0 is the rule for indoor game. As the average goals scored is around 6-7 a 3-0 loss will not mean much. As in the real game the average number of goals is 1-2 then a 3-0 loss is a big one. It's probably a sensible rule regarding the conditions.

Fair enough then. Never played indoor at that level, always outdoor classics.

Outdoor has always been for me :) I have played in a few indoor tournements at the Soccerdome when I was in Primary and High School but it's mainly grass football now. The indoor events are more tiring than you think and it's a cracking game of football when you get two teams who know how to use the pitch/walls to their advantage. I met Ryan Taylor and Mike Pollitt there on time we was there B)

Outdoor will always be best for me, football at its best! Just out of intrest, who did/do you play for Jamie?

And good luck Mark with whatever you do in the future.

Why I like "Of Mice and Men."

1984 it was in the West End (Mermaid theatre) and a mate of mine was in it, so I went to watch and went to the pub with the cast after. Spoke for quite a while to Susan Penhaligon, who was a bit of a babe back then...

sp.jpg

....and also had several beers with (name drop, name drop) Clive Mantle and Christopher Ryan (Young Ones) plus my mate.

Met them (but not Susan :( ) again a few times....nice lads.

I actually liked the play as well and read the book without being ordered to by an English teacher :lol: .