IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

Was in Tesco's just now and saw a woman looking at the new "Shea Butter" infused Andrex toilet paper.

Marlon Brando in "Last Tango in Paris" sprung to mind for some reason :P:o .

Bizarrly Andrex are also launching Shea Butter infused knickers....honest....with Liz McClarnon fronting the campaign :o .

http://www.marketingmagazine.co.uk/news/90...ed-shea-butter/

Was in Tesco's just now and saw a woman looking at the new "Shea Butter" infused Andrex toilet paper.

Marlon Brando in "Last Tango in Paris" sprung to mind for some reason :P:o .

Bizarrly Andrex are also launching Shea Butter infused knickers....honest....with Liz McClarnon fronting the campaign :o .

http://www.marketingmagazine.co.uk/news/90...ed-shea-butter/

God Mike seek help mate, standing there getting excited by bog rolls in a supermarket..................................oh dear :P:P

They wont mate, dont worry.

Ive quit smoking again, wish me luck! Although the thought of black lungs and staying here instead of on holiday this summer are a major willpower to stop.

Aaron, you have never quit smoking, if you had you wouldn't be trying again mate. Look at some of the things I have at present, a fair bit of my health problems can be put down to being a heavy smoker although I gave up years ago (twenty to be exact). I gave up by talking to a packet of fags and telling them that they wouldn't beat me, I hated the bloody things and I went from 40 a day plus smoker to zero overnight, it hurt like hell and initiallty it got worse even now I still have a slight yearning for the bloody things.................................................give them up lad or they will KILL you mate, its your decision. :rolleyes:

I was book shopping today when I stummbeled accross a new release that caught my eye and really made me laugh. A modern day reworking of a Jane Austen classic.

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.

Basically someone has rewritten Pride and Prejudice and just stuck zombies into it. Inspired. The opening line of the book really made me laugh, you will need some basic grasp of the original and of austen to fully appreciate it but I found it to be very funny.

"Its a truth universally acknowledged that a zombie in possession of brains must be in want of more brains"

:lol:

Thanks, it went shockingly bad though lol.

Maybe it didn't go as badly as I thought it did. I just looked at my online progress report and it says for that module I've got an overall score of 63, which is a 2:1. The mark is only provisional until the board meet up in June but it's looking a lot more positive than I thought at least!

Maybe it didn't go as badly as I thought it did. I just looked at my online progress report and it says for that module I've got an overall score of 63, which is a 2:1. The mark is only provisional until the board meet up in June but it's looking a lot more positive than I thought at least!

Hope your saying that in June Mark :lol::lol::lol: well done Lad

I hate coming down with a bad cold =[

On other news my footy team who came runners up in the league got a trophy yesterday and I got an individual award myself :) just started our second season in league 2 and won 16-8. Happy days.

I hate coming down with a bad cold =[

On other news my footy team who came runners up in the league got a trophy yesterday and I got an individual award myself :) just started our second season in league 2 and won 16-8. Happy days.

Can relate to that. Had the annual presentation at my football club on Wednesday and was pleased to pick up Players' Player of the Season. Was a great achievement for me and the trophy takes pride of place on top of my bookshelf :king_right:

How else do you think I managed to get her?.

ATB

Mac

haha nice one mac.

on the topic of girls wearin our shirts, got a Scottish bird (Celtic fan) to wear me Lamps England shirt. was pretty pleased with that, although she wasn't overly happy about it and took it off as soon as i started with our anthem.