IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

I hope by some miracle it isn't actually as bad as you think it'll be though! If only for your sanity.

To be honest it rarely is as bad as I think it's going to be, but the possibility is always there, it just simmers under the surface. In a way the full on shouting matches that they've had in the past were easier to deal with :P .

It's like watching a really good scary movie....implied and potential horror is worse than tons of blood and gore.

I'm moving house in the next couple of weeks so I'm probably going to be without internet for a few days at some point.

Good luck with it...I hate moving house :unsure: . Though it wasn't so bad when I was your age....couple of cardboard boxes and a rucksack in the back of a Vauxhall Viva and it's done :P .

...this time I'm moving with the missus so it's bound to cause friction :unsure:.

Inevitable. Women are so unreasonable. Move before last, about ten years ago, my wife got very cross with me....and all I did was drop a wardrobe on her....every little thing they moan about :lol: . She still brings it up today....along with the time I dropped a knife and it stuck in her foot :rolleyes: .

Inevitable. Women are so unreasonable. Move before last, about ten years ago, my wife got very cross with me....and all I did was drop a wardrobe on her....every little thing they moan about :lol: . She still brings it up today....along with the time I dropped a knife and it stuck in her foot :rolleyes: .

I can't understand why she'd still bring those incidents up, they're insignificant ;).

If you never hear from me again it's because my missus has probably pushed me down the stairs to murder me :lol:.

The Guardian's Xan Brooks blog of the Mahut Isner match .. best moments : http://deadspin.com/5571437/wimbledon-live-blog-devolves-into-poetry-and-madness

well worth a read.

That's funny.

Up to 64-64 now and the commentator just called it "enthralling stuff" which is a bit of a stretch I think.

Boring as shit to be fair...169 holds of serve and two breaks in the match. It definitely has car crash appeal but it's a long way off enthralling.

• 2 weeks later...

Am I allowed to talk about my atheletes foot problem?

Ideal subject matter.

On another note.....I'm desperately trying to find a local football club for my son to play for, and strangely I also need players for my recently launched over 50's XI. Does anyone know where I might get help with this :mellow: ?