IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

Tech Dept is closed until Monday, which is when I start teaching, so i can't risk waiting until then and i'll just have to re-do it all over the weekend.

No lie in for me then....

dude, 1st day of the term? If so you could use that to do it all. Just get the kids to write an essay on what they did over the holidays!

Yup first day of term. Ah well. I'm teaching film all day so i'll just stick Indiana Jones on and be done with it. Easy.

See! Loads of time! Just stick the trilogy (ive not seen the 4th after hearing countless warnings from friends and family, and saw the South Park episode!) on and youve got a full day to make the plans for the rest of the week. Just come up with 5 questions over the weekend about filter effects or whatever and tell them they got to give pros and cons for each arguement. Get the guys from the pub to help ya too! I knew i shouldve gone into teaching...

Had a crappy day myself at work. Spent hours trying to fix a fault on an aircraft then got an e-mail from BAe to tell me to stop and not do any more as there was a fault in manufacture. But the message was really badly written, so we had to stop wotrk on EVERY aircraft until it was cleared up.

That meant we had to do a really shitty job we had been leaving until next week when we had more time.

It's a bit complicated but basically we had a bad day. (By we I mean me cos I was in charge so I got it in the neck from above and below)

BUT The weekend is here and I can relax again.... until kick off against ManUre anyway.

anyone know if your DVD creator/burning software directly affects the quality of the DVD? Ive got a HD Sanyo camcorder and want to start putting stuff on to DVD. I realise that for real HD it should be on bluray but the quality isnt even close to DVD standard.

Ive got a freebie program of t'web, could this be part of the problem?

"Ryanair has proposed to fly their aeroplanes with one pilot and train air hostesses and stewards to land aircrafts in the event of an emergency. The latest money saving proposal by Michael O Leary has been called “preposterous” by the British Airline Pilots' Association. He claims he cannot see why two pilots are required to fly a plane, and that one would suffice."

The man's lost it completely :wacko: .

Just had a nice letter from Sainsburys...

"As manager of your Sainsbury's store here at Bramingham Park, I'd like to offer my apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced as a result of the improvement works taking place.

As a thank-you for continuing to shop with us, I've attached a money-off coupon for you to use on your next shop..."

Very kind of them I thought. £5.00 it is....the only slight drawback being the fact that Bramingham Park is in Luton....just short of 200 miles away :unsure: .