IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

i'm 23 now and really thinking in the next few years to keep my head shaved coz i cna notice the reseeding hair line creeping back

but not that noticeable yet.

and does anyone know why its called "the birds and the bee's" coz i for one aint seen any birds and bee's doing what parents are suppose to tell there kids actually happens?????????

i'm 23 now and really thinking in the next few years to keep my head shaved coz i cna notice the reseeding hair line creeping back

but not that noticeable yet.

and does anyone know why its called "the birds and the bee's" coz i for one aint seen any birds and bee's doing what parents are suppose to tell there kids actually happens?????????

Well ive still got a full head of hair and no receeding hairline thank god.

Lol very random but good call on the birds and bees shit, i cant understand why its called that either

Well ive still got a full head of hair and no receeding hairline thank god.

Lol very random but good call on the birds and bees shit, i cant understand why its called that either

Your hair is at quite a high altitude, so I'm thinking the microbes which cause baldness freeze before they get a chance to get active. :lol::lol::lol:

ATB

Mac

Right another question for the longest thread whats everyones perfect breakfast??

Ive just cooked someone fried egg, bacon, sausage, hashbrowns, fried bread, mushrooms, tomatoes and beans - well he did carry me home cos my feet were hurting

it takes me longer to wash my downstairs hair than it takes for me to wash my hair on my head

ps i'm only jokin i'm only 23

Just wait until you find your first grey one down below, it is something of a shock.

As for breakfast, cup of coffee, a fag, cereal and a protein drink, in that order.

ATB

Mac

Just wait until you find your first grey one down below, it is something of a shock.

As for breakfast, cup of coffee, a fag, cereal and a protein drink, in that order.

ATB

Mac

I have a protein drink, but I put me sultana bran in with it and give it a blast with the blender, then a coffe in the car on my usual rat race start to the day

But as for the perfect breakfast, you cant beat a nice cup of rosy, fried egg, saus, bacon, fresh tom, mushrooms & black pud

No need for a protein drink after that

Right another question for the longest thread whats everyones perfect breakfast??

Ive just cooked someone fried egg, bacon, sausage, hashbrowns, fried bread, mushrooms, tomatoes and beans - well he did carry me home cos my feet were hurting

:lol:

So did you have a good long night then Claire? ;)

I dont usually eat breakfast but i am partial to a full English breakfast