IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

My first post on the longest thread:

Anyway how do you eat jaffa cakes I have to eat the base then bite the chocolate off then eat the jelly maybe I am just weird :D

Damnit some girl got there before me and this was reported in the Guardian the other day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26YNOdiykq0...ch=jaffa%20cake

however I don't think you should put the jelly and chocolate in yr mouth I say bite the chocolate off the jelly, and then eat the jelly her method is disgusting.

As it says at the top of the page this forum is for "The Thinking Evertonian"

Edited by L_Blue

Anyway how do you eat jaffa cakes I have to eat the base then bite the chocolate off then eat the jelly maybe I am just weird :D

Damnit some girl got there before me and this was reported in the Guardian the other day:

however I don't think you should put the jelly and chocolate in yr mouth I say bite the chocolate off the jelly, and then eat the jelly her method is disgusting.

29515[/snapback]

I eat Jaffers like you, i only like the orange jelly though :huh:

29515[/snapback]

I eat them like you too

29515[/snapback]

:o Thats exactly how i eat them :lol:

Morning all :D

Dont you just hate Monday mornings especially after having Friday off work! I booked Friday off and had a few shandies watching the England match on Thursday night which turned into a bit of a marathon session ending on Sunday morning when i force fed myself a fry up and colapsed on the couch until mid afternoon.

Woke up to watch the Brazil Australia game and realise the chicken i was cooking for tea had gone out of date :(

Never fear the trusty box of eggs saved the day and a tasty Ham & Cheese Omelette followed to fill my beer abused stomach.

Anyone else use the England game as a convinient excuse to add to the UK's binge drinking statistics?

Goldy said................"Anyone else use the England game as a convinient excuse to add to the UK's binge drinking statistics?"

Not me..................................I dont need an excuse. :D

PS ........Good Morning. :)

Edited by toffeelicker

Anyone else use the England game as a convinient excuse to add to the UK's binge drinking statistics?

30641[/snapback]

I'm appalled and shocked to find that there are those among us who have fallen foul of the evil drink!! Have you any idea how much harm it does to your liver? Give up now before it's too late!! Do you want to end up like Andy VDM...a pale shadow of your former self scraping together the price of a bottle of methalayted spirits with trembling hands? Come back from the dark side fishman before you pass the point of no return!! Or you could just go down the pub :lol::lol: .

I'll meet you half way mike, i'l have tonight off and start again on Tuesday tis the world cup afterall  :P

30655[/snapback]

GOOD EXCUSE

I noticed that if we top the group our next game will be on sunday at 4 oclock and if we are second it will be on Saturaday 4 oclock, both good times

Tomorrow night I will be an absolute wreck, I hate England games, because I can't sit and enjoy them. I want them to win so much I forget to breathe.

After the last 2 games all I want is for them to win in a decent way, ie V Argentina.

I will lose the plot if we do the Swedes.

T

Well today has been loooooooongg

Cos im goin into Pe Teaching i was doing a sports day today through collage, fck me it was hard work, if i see another or hear another snotty nosed 5-8 year old in the next day im gnna brake down

I love the thought of having kids but not 120 of them at once :blink:

Having a few problems deciding to pick which avatar to use. Anyone else have problems with indecisiveness, or aren't you sure.  :D

ATB

Mac

32197[/snapback]

I can never make my mind up over anything but i'm also realy impatient which is a bad combination. When i'm being all indecisive over stuff i get impatient with myself and end up making snap decisions over things i realy should have taken my time over :unsure:

I can never make my mind up over anything but i'm also realy impatient which is a bad combination. When i'm being all indecisive over stuff i get impatient with myself and end up making snap decisions over things i realy should have taken my time over  :unsure:

32200[/snapback]

I'm not sure how I feel about that :unsure::unsure::unsure:

ATB

Mac