ASDA Accelerate-Stop Distance Available

ASDA Accountable Supply Distribution Activity

ASDA Acquisition Strategy and Development Approach

ASDA American Sleep Disorders Association

ASDA American Society of Dentist Anesthesiologists

ASDA American Stamp Dealers Association

ASDA American Student Dental Association

ASDA Arkansas State Dental Association

ASDA Associated Dairies (British Supermarket Chain)

ASDA Association de Soutien aux Deficients Auditifs (Tunisia)

ASDA Australian Screen Directors' Association

ASDA Australian Sports Drug Agency

ASDA was founded in Leeds by a company originally called Associated Dairies.

Tesco was founded by Jack Cohen, who served with the Royal Air Force during the First World War. After returning in 1919, 21 year old Jack invested 30 pounds of his reward for military service to buy surplus food stockpiles and he opened a little stall in East London. On the first day he had a four pound turnover and one pound profit. Little by little, his business started to boom and Jack expanded to other markets all over London. He also began wholesale trade.

TESCO stands for good food at low prices and nothing less

40269[/snapback]

Too subtle Zed..like I said in another post you need to gently point these things out...this would be better....

:lol:   :lol: TESCO stands for good food at low prices and nothing less :lol:   :lol:   :rolleyes:

(only joking!!!!!) :lol:   B)

;) dya ged it??

40269[/snapback]

:unsure:

Too subtle Zed..like I said in another post you need to gently point these things out...this would be better....

:unsure:

40302[/snapback]

lol, :lol:B) I have been accused before of having a very subtle sense of humour, which is oviously why no-one laughs at my jokes :(

GET A SHED, IT TAKES UP VALUABLE LAWN SPACE = LESS GARDENING

40456[/snapback]

Shed+Gazebo+trampoline in my garden = swift once over with the strimmer and I'm done :D did it this morning.

Funny enough a couple of days ago I looked at the house I was brought up in on Google earth...it's the area inside the line, used to take my dad all week-end to cut the lawn bless him. Didn't appreciate how lucky we were as kids though..

296.jpg

I feel ill and I need cheering up!!

My mates came to stay from uni last night and we first went to Hoylake where the golf is loads of fit guys it was great. But then we went to town and it all went downhill we ended up getting split up, I ended up with one mate who was with this guy in a doorway and I just had to stand and wait and cars kept slowing down thinkin i was there for trade!

I was not happy

But we had an amazing day sightseeing today!

Rant over sorry - I feel slightly better now!

I'm not sure how to reply Claire, sorry you were mistaken for a lady of the night, glad you had a good day with your pals having a look around.

ATB

Mac

40463[/snapback]

I wasnt really bothered about replies I just needed to get it out of my system and now I have I feel a million times better

So thanks

:lol:   :lol:   :lol:

Did he have just one of those old push along jobbies?.

40459[/snapback]

He did Mac...he used to wear just swimming shorts and wellies and march up and down for hours on end (after a good hour of spark-plug cleaning to get it started), think he actually found it quite relaxing...he was a one off my dad, not the best father ever (which he regretted later and made amends for by being a great grandfather), but a big character :lol: .