IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

Lonliness now the least of my problems...up at 5.00am with hungry grandson...thought those days were over :unsure: . Oh well the Japanese Gand Prix is on and he's sat next to me gurgling happily. I'm teaching him to hate Michael Schumacher..you're never too young to start IMHO :lol: !

:D Joy...Schumachers engine blown up...love it :D !

(I've just realised I'm talking to myself here...worrying :( )

Edited by mikeo

Pete Doherty has let me down (no suprise some might say)

Was ment to be goin to see Babyshambles tommorow with me mate but he's too exausted from other gigs <_< ....back on the drugs already apparantly...very sad

I hope its rescheduled, love his music even though hes a bit of a waster.

Lonliness now the least of my problems...up at 5.00am with hungry grandson...thought those days were over :unsure: . Oh well the Japanese Gand Prix is on and he's sat next to me gurgling happily. I'm teaching him to hate Michael Schumacher..you're never too young to start IMHO :lol: !

:D Joy...Schumachers engine blown up...love it :D !

(I've just realised I'm talking to myself here...worrying :( )

Well he hasnt exactly got much time to hate him because he's retiring at the end of the season

Looking for a short break for my wife's fortieth B'day next Feb (she wants Morocco, flights are a bit pricey but hotels cheap), so I'm thinking Croatia...looks nice to me, not too far and lower accommodation costs than Madrid, Barcelona, Prague etc..so I put Cardiff, Bristol or Exeter to Dubrovnik into travel supermarket and got offered...

Cardiff to Newcastle...Newcastle to Heathrow and Gatwick to Dubrovnik going out and..

Dubrovnik to Zagreb...Zagreb to Amsterdam and Amsterdam to Cardiff coming back.

Total travelling time of over thirty-seven hours at a cost of just under £3800..

I love the internet :lol: .