IGNORED

Longest Thread!

Ian

NEW DRUG WARNING

Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, parties and local pubs to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink by any woman.

A date rape drug on the market called "beer" is used by many females to target unsuspecting men - the drug is generally found in liquid form and is now widely available everywhere - it comes in bottles, cans and from taps and also in large "kegs".

"Beer" is being used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to have sex with them - a women only needs to persuade the unsuspecting male to consume a few units of beer before they are asked to go home for "no strings attached" sex - men are rendered helpless by this approach.

After several "beers" men will often succumb to perform sexual acts with horrific women to whom they are not normally attracted - on waking in the morning they will only have a hazy memory of what happened the night before - just a hazy memory that something "bad" happened.

Recent cases show that some unfortunate men are being swindled out of life savings in a familiar scam known as a "relationship" - in extreme cases the female may be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a long term form of servitude and punishment called "marriage".

Apparently men are more susceptible to this scam after "beer" is administered and sex offered by these females - PLEASE - pass on this information to every man you know.

Support groups for those already effected can be found in the yellow pages under "golf courses".

I have a Kookaburra ( bird) that lives in my Yard & he is named J.R.

It upsets the cats , & the damndest thing lead to the name call.

This kookie there sposed to go koooookkaaaaakoookoookaaaa etc..Must have a busted vocal box or sumfin as all it fukin bleats out is the most weird but chilling cover of the Dallas Tv show theme.

Hence the J.R Moniker...Fukin strange bird.

Agreed, Can hear the Tumbleweed blowing down the dusty deserted streets of Dodge .

What's goin on ?

Starting to get Bloody HOT this end of the planet 2.

Yeah, cheer us up will ye Pat, fooking thunder and lightning (very very frightning) here tother day

Was shitting myself driving to work in that

Yeh it is going to be another shitty day in Paradise - 30 odd degrees today.

Oh & for the next 6 Months or so..... :P:P:P

I can feel twelve XXXX comin on, I can feel a XXXX comin on, Got the taste 4 it, just cant wait 4 it...I can feel a XXXX comin on...!!!

Gota love a country where Beer anthems are more popular than the Pop charts...LOL.

Im siitng here 2 day missing the Prince of Egypt.

It's been so long since someone told me I was Beautifull & made me a very special personalised Egg Piccie......I think Mr Chowda must have him bound up some where all for himself..... :unsure::o:blink::mellow::lol:

Ye was a proper nut case that one, It wouldnt suprise me if it was reg's alter ego, like Jean Claude Van Damme in Duoble impact

Anyway, may the peace of the world be on your shoulders and the love of our hearts be on your chest and dont go near spiders or lizard-like-snakes

THE PRINCE OF OLD SWAN

He was going to come back with a Spice Girls/George Michael duety thing cover of that very tune....cmon POE.......Oh Poe the very thought makes me want to skip around a field like a dainty lamb in spring.

Ill be back later peeeps...Justf eel the need so im off for a dainty gay skip in the meadow....Hope I can find some Buttercup's.

He was going to come back with a Spice Girls/George Michael duety thing cover of that very tune....cmon POE.......Oh Poe the very thought makes me want to skip around a field like a dainty lamb in spring.

Ill be back later peeeps...Justf eel the need so im off for a dainty gay skip in the meadow....Hope I can find some Buttercup's.

Think i'll go and roll in some long grass and do a cart wheel or two

If you find some butter cup pat, bring some home and ask everyone if they like butter

Do they have daisy's down under, you could make a few daisy chains

All you need is love

You are the other half of me love, of course I don't mean you.

Anyway, back off track in this thread - f*cking fireworks have started going off early again, anyone else pissed off with this?.

My dog is a bloody wreck, nearly as bad as me. :huh:

ATB

Mac

They banned it over here...Fair enuff 2. ( Guy fawlkes/Fworks) though I do no a man who ahs contacts in fiji..any way another staory..LOL..

I had a vesuvius of me own yesterday.

No idea how, but somehow managed to get dishwashing liquid in me electric kettle.

Im stood waitin to make a coffee, when kettle boils & funk me about 4 ton of boilin foam & bubbles come spewing from the spout & all over thge joint.

Me girl was pissin hers elf laffina s Im trying to deal with WTF is happenin...LOL.

Either of us have no idea how the dishwashing liquid got in kettle but fuk me it suprised the shit outa me when it vesuvius like exploding out.

Will be trying to not do that again...Kettles fine but.

Was the strangest thing.