IGNORED

Marouane Fellaini

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree with you on that one mate, but we've said all along every club in Europe knew the shit state were in and were going to play the game accordingly.

We've been linked with this fella since almost the start of the window. Glad he's here and hope he works out, but hate the fact the club have left it until stupid o'clock to get him in!!!!

ISSSS FUKIN RIGHT!!!

NO SHIT

tonight was my last night on holliday im its now 3am were i am ive sat here like a twat spendin about 20 euro's on this comp DRINKIN cider here as apposed to in the bar wif me fam haha going mental at all the other signings robinho ecttt

im very tired and hungry

yah kno what

it was EFFFING worth it!! everton signed a midfeilder i dont belive it i acctualy dont!!!

bed for me

im off to the airport in 5 hours

I may get flamed for this but by the sounds of what he is saying in his comments we have liverpool to thanks for him signing. Him saying he regrets not qualifying for champs league with Liege sorta seems to say he wouldnt have left had they qualified.

Dunno what yous guys think?

who cares as long as he is an everton player - although nothing on the official website yet!

i don't think we will ever thank liverpool for anything - although we have saved money not getting riera!

Up Man Citys Arse?

Someone Should Inform them As Everton Spending Money Is A Bigger Story To Publish

Like it or not yesterday saw a sea change in british football..so yes SSN will be far up citys arse as they can get just in the same way they've been for the last few years with chelsea

Plus it hasnt help our course by signing has been and never heard of's

If you are not sure you are stronger than your opponent, weaken him. That's football for you. From a Standard fan's point of view, I'm gutted, but fair play to the lad. And € 16m is simply too much money for a Belgian club to turn down. Most of our clubs don't have that money as a yearly budget.

Deffo an excellent signing for Everton methinks, though, and certainly a big, big step forward in the big fella's career. He's young, he's a great athlete and strong in the air. He still has a lot to learn, especially with regards to keeping his cool on the pitch (too many bookings and red cards), but Everton have signed a damn of a prospect of a gem. Good luck to him.

He's not allowed to play against his former club in the UEFA cup as they are engaged in the same competition.

Edited by FromBelgium