IGNORED

The Jealous Of Man City Thread

I knew he must've been desperate, a feelig echoed by the Real board.

"The fact he has accepted an offer from Manchester City says that he is not going for sporting reasons," Calderon told Veo Television

He was desperate to join Chelsea yesterday so him signing for Citeh the next day tells the whole story.

If Only ...

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,110...5,00.html      

Premier League shouldnt even allow this to happen

Oops sorry link been closed

basically City were bidding for Ronaldo for £135 million

Torres an Fabregas Too

They actually laid bids all over Europe last night. Come the January window they will buy who the hell they want as they will make an offer you cannot refuse. If everything goes right we could get a new ground out of them :lol::lol::lol:

On a more serious note the hiked up petrol prices are helping fund this kitty I'm sure. It disgusts me that individuals are allowed to accumulate this level of wealth........................come the revolution :angry:

Hardly. Think its either us or Arsenal who'll lose out if City come through.

I have to disagree there.

We have two muppets for owners but they at least have a bit of money. Arsenal need a new buyer and soon.

Not to mention Wenger has gone mad and refuses to sign any new players.

We may get DIC eventually too...Please, God, please can the Yanks accept DIC!

seriously may get some stick for this, but fuck it, I'd be fuckin upset if we'd been bought by this lot.......man city are officially no longer a football club, just a big fat oil-funded investment fund that happens to invest in footballers.

for all the shit we've been through this summer at least it's an honest living. imagine going to city of manchester stadium and being surrounded by 40,000 of these guys' closest friends and family all wearing gowns instead instead of some topless, pissed, pot-bellied manc -- just not the same.

they can have their billions, give me a reserve bench full of the academy kids.

No stick, I agree.

Always more special for me when Ossie, or Vaughan, or any product of the youth system scores.

More so if they're a born Blue.

I'll wash my mouth out with soap later, but that feeling when Rooney scored against Arsenal to break their thirty game unbeaten run!?!?

Priceless, beyond the reach of the richest Arab's money.

No stick, I agree.

Always more special for me when Ossie, or Vaughan, or any product of the youth system scores.

More so if they're a born Blue.

I'll wash my mouth out with soap later, but that feeling when Rooney scored against Arsenal to break their thirty game unbeaten run!?!?

Priceless, beyond the reach of the richest Arab's money.

As are a life times memories Mike, they are mine for ever mate :)

seriously may get some stick for this, but fuck it, I'd be fuckin upset if we'd been bought by this lot.......man city are officially no longer a football club, just a big fat oil-funded investment fund that happens to invest in footballers.

for all the shit we've been through this summer at least it's an honest living. imagine going to city of manchester stadium and being surrounded by 40,000 of these guys' closest friends and family all wearing gowns instead instead of some topless, pissed, pot-bellied manc -- just not the same.

they can have their billions, give me a reserve bench full of the academy kids.

I completely agree with ya there. I mean I want investment in Everton as much as the rest of us but nothing like this I just hope the city fans are ready to be hated as much as if not more than Chelsea, with any trophy they manage to win from now on not being looked at in the same light!!!

I completely agree with ya there. I mean I want investment in Everton as much as the rest of us but nothing like this I just hope the city fans are ready to be hated as much as if not more than Chelsea, with any trophy they manage to win from now on not being looked at in the same light!!!

It seems that the United fans have never been quieter and the Chelsea fans are shitting themselves that Abramovich will leave now he is a little fish, has some bonuses then :lol::lol::lol:

The running joke in Manc town is that Robinho was bought with money made from 70,000 United fans travelling from down south, about twenty gallons each:(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...