IGNORED

Keegan: Will He Walk

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he's just resigned.......on SSN

Sounds like a costly move but for once I don't think he had any choice. The basic premise that 'a manager should be allowed to manage' has to be correct. It is bonkers to have three other individuals with more say than he has especially if one is the disgusting Denis Wise

David Moyes, SAF, Arsen About and other top managers just wouldn't have it and Mourinho left Chelsea when limitations were applied to him.

A little bird has told me there is every possibility that Keegan will be re-installed as manager. What price is that at the bookies Mike. Worth a tenner Maybe. ??

I'd noticed that Bill (when looking at Davey's odds)....he's second behind Gus Poyet in the betting, 7-1 with Skybet.

Must look like I have a serious gambling habit quoting odds all the time :lol: . Actually I only look at them to get an idea of unbiased opinion....I don't bet at all, only done so probably ten times in my life (only one of which was a winner :( ).

I'd noticed that Bill (when looking at Davey's odds)....he's second behind Gus Poyet in the betting, 7-1 with Skybet.

Must look like I have a serious gambling habit quoting odds all the time :lol: . Actually I only look at them to get an idea of unbiased opinion....I don't bet at all, only done so probably ten times in my life (only one of which was a winner :( ).

I bet you do :rolleyes:

I can't believe Ince is being considered as the new Newcastle manager. For one, he's done jack shit so far and wo he'd be nuts to take it. At Blackburn he'll be given time but at Newcastle they'll be calling for his head in weeks. He also owes Blackburn for giving him a chance at the top level, it'd be very shitty if he walked out on them now.

It seems certain that Ambani has back heeled the Barcodes as Ashley is in the Emirates trying his best to sell the club but no one wants to speak to him. I wonder what would happen if DIC bought control, could Sheik Muhammad still buy the Shite without there being a conflict of interest, under present rules I don't think he could.

Tranmere fans, be prepared for the visit of some semi literate half wits aka Toon Army as IMO this club has no way back if it isn't sold

Having read this this morning...

Mike Ashley will turn to former Football League chairman Keith Harris, the man who masterminded Roman Abramovich's takeover of Chelsea and Thaksin Shinawatra's Manchester City purchase, to help sell Newcastle. (News of the World)

...I did a bit of reseach and came up with a photo of Harris with his preferred buyer. Dead secret this so don't tell anyone.

...down a bit....

keithharris.jpg

Joe Kinnear? Seriously. Your club is in terminal condition.. and... Joe Kinnear.

Joe?

Kinnear?

Jesus wept.

Maybe Ashley over heard the fans on Wednessday inside St James Park saying that its a "Joke in here"... and a light bulb went off in his head..... I'll get me coat

Come back, its been said a thousand times in the last hour Jamie, it could have been Joe King :P

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Couldn't have happened to a nicer club :D