IGNORED

West Ham. (away)

Bill

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worked well the ony other time he's tried it this season, at Stoke where Vic got a goal and came second in our MOTM vote :) .

Had a dodgy first half but came good in the second....lets hope history repeats.

Since when has Moyes given a crap when any other player has played well before? It certainly hasn't effected his team selections this season, otherwise we'd have a very different starting line-up.

We have absolutely nothing going forward today. Moyes is far too fucking negative and it's going to cost us. If you don't attack then you can't score, but when you attack you can always still defensive. A load of shite. Moyes said he wanted us to make 3 wins in a row, but he hasn't done anything to suggest he wants a win today.

Since when has Moyes given a crap when any other player has played well before? It certainly hasn't effected his team selections this season, otherwise we'd have a very different starting line-up.

We have absolutely nothing going forward today. Moyes is far too fucking negative and it's going to cost us. If you don't attack then you can't score, but when you attack you can always still defensive. A load of shite. Moyes said he wanted us to make 3 wins in a row, but he hasn't done anything to suggest he wants a win today.

pot kettle black springs to mind! come on, get behind the boys. battling though this first half, maybe nick one in the second, would settle for that!

pot kettle black springs to mind! come on, get behind the boys. battling though this first half, maybe nick one in the second, would settle for that!

I'm sorry, I didn't realise I was in charge of a football side and picking a negative side week in week out. It must be that early onset of alzheimer's. Shit.

I'm sorry, I didn't realise I was in charge of a football side and picking a negative side week in week out. It must be that early onset of alzheimer's. Shit.

quite right, moyesey is, and he's got a darn sight more experience and success managing a footie team than any of us! so get behind them, rather than assuming we've lost before the match even kicks off!

last time victor started on the wing, he was arguably our man of the match.

quite right, moyesey is, and he's got a darn sight more experience and success managing a footie team than any of us! so get behind them, rather than assuming we've lost before the match even kicks off!

last time victor started on the wing, he was arguably our man of the match.

There has been 45 minutes of absolute shite actually.

He does have more experience and he's also being paid a lot of money for it, and with the way HE makes the boys play he's not earning it.

I pay to be a fan of this club, as do you, so get your head out of your arse and don't tell me I can't have an opinion and be pissed off with what we're being served up.

There has been 45 minutes of absolute shite actually.

He does have more experience and he's also being paid a lot of money for it, and with the way HE makes the boys play he's not earning it.

I pay to be a fan of this club, as do you, so get your head out of your arse and don't tell me I can't have an opinion and be pissed off with what we're being served up.

Second, Blind optimism is a hell of a lot worse than constructive criticism. Moyes is being paid good, make that great fucking money to get us results, the quality is available in the team and yet bewilderingly we've managed one of the worst first halfs we've ever played.

Saying we're not behind the team when there playing absolute bollocks is just ignorant, we need to play a hell of a lot better in the 2nd half if we want to show other teams we can threaten for UEFA cup, let alone champs league.

Moyes has known enough of the players for long enough that even without Pienaar, The Yak and fellaini we should still be caining this match. We should have the confidence to play as well as we did last season, so yes we support the team but when they play shit they play shit and they need to recognise it....otherwise we'll get nowhere.

jeez, chill out....course you have the right to moan. you have the right to say what you like, it's just i've come on here every day for the last few years and I can barely remember a positive thing you've said! i'm a big believer anyway that if you're nicking points when you're playing badly, you're going in the right direction. agree to disagree eh?

jeez, chill out....course you have the right to moan. you have the right to say what you like, it's just i've come on here every day for the last few years and I can barely remember a positive thing you've said! i'm a big believer anyway that if you're nicking points when you're playing badly, you're going in the right direction. agree to disagree eh?

Bollocks. There's been plenty to be positive about the past few years, and I was very positive along with everyone else. But right now there's nothing to be positive about. We have created NOTHING against a poor side, absolutely nothing. You can be happy with that if you so wish.

I totally agree Romey and Reg i can understand your point oober mate but sadly we wont win on hope and optimism, Moyes is to negative for his own good at times and to play a forward in midfield when we have Castillo who from what we saw looked a good player and also Baines who would do a far better job then Vic at getting forward its slightly bewildering tbh also playing Rodwell is another plainly stupid choice as good a prospect he may be he has not the experiance or grit to win games from Midfield.

Lets face it we are playing a poor WestHam team with a few decent players yet we are being made to look like my local pub team, we should be hammering "no pun intended honest" teams like Wham.

Edited by EFC-Paul