IGNORED

Heskey

I think that he does a job for a england and wigan but i can't see him fitting in with any of our strikers, or the fact that he would probably be used in a 451 formation and that hardly fills me with much joy. To be honst I can't see any truth in this rumour at all, i don't think he light the world up if he came here but someone with that much expeirience for that price isn't too bad, but it does show how bad things are at the club. He isn't going to move the club forwards is he.

Can't see it happening myself - maybe villa to be reunited with o'neill - but there's not many who hold the ball up better than heskey - he'd complement the jags 'calculated hoof' out-ball!

It's no conicidence that most strikers who play with him all say they like playing with him.

I'd have him but don't think we'll get him.

id like heskey to come as said other plays like playing with him and if you have a goalscorer up front they score when playing with him

i mean england where doing nothing then heskey played 2 games we scored 6 with owen geting 3? i mean if we had saha or yakubu next to him they will score plus he'll be available for a couple million

deffo worth a punt in my opinion and i think we would get him cos he wouldnt have any competition at first here

This is taken from the official Everton site, so there must be some truth in it. I woulden't like it to happen. 15 in 81 ain't good.

Emile Heskey appears poised to leave Wigan in January following the latest remarks from chairman Dave Whelan. The 30-year-old is out of contract next summer and has so far shown no sign of urgency to put pen to paper on a new deal and Whelan appears eager to cash in rather than lose him for nothing next summer.

"Emile is out of contract in the summer, but he doesn't want to sign a new one at the moment," said Whelan. "It could cost us two, three or four million (pounds) if that goes on to next summer, so we'll have to see what January brings."

Heskey cost Wigan a club record £5.5million when he joined from Birmingham in the summer of 2006, since when he has scored 15 goals in 81 league and cup appearances.

This is taken from the official Everton site, so there must be some truth in it. I woulden't like it to happen. 15 in 81 ain't good.

Emile Heskey appears poised to leave Wigan in January following the latest remarks from chairman Dave Whelan. The 30-year-old is out of contract next summer and has so far shown no sign of urgency to put pen to paper on a new deal and Whelan appears eager to cash in rather than lose him for nothing next summer.

"Emile is out of contract in the summer, but he doesn't want to sign a new one at the moment," said Whelan. "It could cost us two, three or four million (pounds) if that goes on to next summer, so we'll have to see what January brings."

Heskey cost Wigan a club record £5.5million when he joined from Birmingham in the summer of 2006, since when he has scored 15 goals in 81 league and cup appearances.

Is that not just from the What The Papers section?

Can't see us getting Heskey, would be a lot of money anyway.Wouldn't mind him though, very underated and would link well with Cahill and Fellaini.

Would work even better with a player like Vaughan.

He wouldn't cost that much really, he's in well into the last year of his contract remember. That being said, Moyes pretty much said we'd have zero pennies for January so it's unlikely.