IGNORED

Darren Bent Wants Move To Everton ?

Guest efctaxi

We only need a few new players and we will have a squad capable of challenging for the top 4 every year ( not saying the title ) once our injuries heal .

The most exciting prospect for me , in particularly next season , will hopefully be a fit James Vaughan , who I think could possibly become our best striker if his potential comes to fruition .

Who do we get shut of in order to pay for these guys, Vic might bring in £4/5 Mil, the Yak would be less that we paid for him unless city wanted him. Personally I can't see us getting Bent, too many deals and too much of a gamble that may just ruin the dressing room. The Yak may not be on the park but he is nearly always in the tunnel on crutches cheering his mates on but you never see Saha. IMO Saha is proving to be a waste of money unless he is on a pay as you play deal

Guest efctaxi
Who do we get shut of in order to pay for these guys, Vic might bring in £4/5 Mil, the Yak would be less that we paid for him unless city wanted him. Personally I can't see us getting Bent, too many deals and too much of a gamble that may just ruin the dressing room. The Yak may not be on the park but he is nearly always in the tunnel on crutches cheering his mates on but you never see Saha. IMO Saha is proving to be a waste of money unless he is on a pay as you play deal

I have faith in both the manager and indeed the board , so I'm confident he'll acquire someone if he needs them enough .

Not saying it will be Bent ( might be Jo ) but we don't really need 2 more strikers anyway when the squad is fit . What we do need is someone on the right though with pace .

I don't think Lescott will still be here next summer , so if he does go , it will certainly be for a pretty penny .

Bent over the yak imo, i hate the yaks dry spells, he is a lazy fuck as well, granted he does score when on a goal run but bent for me is better. People are saying Bent and Jo upfront would be immence etc. Lets just see Jo in a few more games before we start talking about him being quality, granted his debute was a good one but one game doesnt make you world class.

Guest efctaxi
A bloke on the back seat of a cab told up, some one was on about this weeks ago, some taxi driver or other I think :P:P:P

Lescott will be here next season unless Citeh come in with silly money, United don't need him

Well if he does , you heard it here first :lmaosmiley: :lol:

We only need a few new players and we will have a squad capable of challenging for the top 4 every year ( not saying the title ) once our injuries heal .

The most exciting prospect for me , in particularly next season , will hopefully be a fit James Vaughan , who I think could possibly become our best striker if his potential comes to fruition .

Your right about us needing a few players to challange for 3/4th, but I think Jo or Love maybe both if funds are available (move to kirkby or sell a Yobo) judging by DM's visit to Villa. Jo and Love tend to come as a pair I think.

Think Vaughn definatly has potential, but and its a big but but he is injury prone and when on runs about like a headless chicken, and throws himself into tackles he doesnt need to. If he can calm down learn from Cahill how to make runs he will be a very good player.

• 1 month later...
Spurs fans are perhaps the biggest tw*ts in the whole of the league. Bent is a good player but your management and your fickle fans have lambasted him, now what do you expect. Is there any reaon why you are so dismally positioned. Bent should go to Everton if someone as bad aS Jo can be revived by Moyes then it seems like a good move. The biggest mistake you ever made was thinking you are bigger than what you are, Berbatov realised this and quickly outed and as much as you may try and slander him he's done more for United and has the oppertunity to play in the bigger games and you could never give him that. Harry is a Judas and be aware if a better offer comes along he'd ditch you in a second.

That probably summed up Tottenham right there. They seem to let key players like Keane, Defoe and Berbatov go and replace them with useless player like Pavleychenkho. They have resigned two of those strikers but its all too late for this season. They have a poor position and this is because of the poor manangement both from Juande Ramos and Harry Redknapp. Harry is a judas and a true tosser, he won't have Spurs at heart and will ditch them in a second when a better offer comes around.

Bent for Everton. Sounds a great offer. Hope it happens

<----- Jo

------>Bent

Darren Bent along with Yakubu/Saha. Fantastic, a step in the right direction for Mr.Moyes

Does Bent`s effect to teammorale ring bells of anyone else? Seems hes having a troubles at spurs dressing room and actually he seems to be that problem... we dont have too big egos here and we dont need them aswell. And if we sing Jo Yak is back next season, why would we spend money to 3rd attacker, and we do have atm replacements on bench, stil waiting vaughnie showing his talent someday as a regular goalmachine

Guest blueboy122

id rather everton spent the money on feeding are strickers by buying quality midfeild players in. we dont need darren bent dont get me wrong it wouldnt be a bad signing but not one that we need as soon already pointed out we have yak and saha also young james vaughn who in my opinion will do a better job than bent. and yes i also have spurs haha i hate clubs that just throw money round thinkin there big time, christ everton would have won the champions league if moyes had that money to spend.

Does Bent`s effect to teammorale ring bells of anyone else? Seems hes having a troubles at spurs dressing room and actually he seems to be that problem... we dont have too big egos here and we dont need them aswell. And if we sing Jo Yak is back next season, why would we spend money to 3rd attacker, and we do have atm replacements on bench, stil waiting vaughnie showing his talent someday as a regular goalmachine

The only trouble he has had at Spurs was with Defoe due a previous girlfriend of Bent who also is or did date Bent thats it. I really dont think Bent has an ego problem the lads been in the shadows at Spurs for a long time and when he does get on the pitch he scores goals so if he was a prima-donna or had a bad attitude i dont think he would have kept quite like he has.

A very good and underrated player who if we could land would be a big step in the right direction.

looking at love against villa mate im sure he could make it in most top european teams, we would be very lucky to get him if we did.

Ill think even hes highly rated very skillfull player, hes too expensive for us and also he is having sometimes day offs from games. Qualityplayer, but i dont think we need him. If we arent keeping Jacobsen(or he aint showing why we should keep him) our main target should definitely be attacking right back. Ive lost my last faith in Hibbo and there actually aint better than him, even i thought Jacobsen has done ok for those 2 periods he has been on field. (btw, Bayern Munchen wants Jacobsen and he is danish international, we havent seen best of him yet, im sure of it)

I can only see benefits from Darren Bent coming to Everton.

1) Maybe Spurs will sell him on the cheap, cause they made a fortune off of the Robbie Keane transfer, Dumb Red shite!

2) Darren is a bit like Marcus, bags of pace but Darren knows where the goal is. David Moyes can transform "average" players into World/Upper premier class players

3) I can wear my Everton shirt that says 'Bent' across the back again Haha!

I can only see benefits from Darren Bent coming to Everton.

1) Maybe Spurs will sell him on the cheap, cause they made a fortune off of the Robbie Keane transfer, Dumb Red shite!

2) Darren is a bit like Marcus, bags of pace but Darren knows where the goal is. David Moyes can transform "average" players into World/Upper premier class players

3) I can wear my Everton shirt that says 'Bent' across the back again Haha!

Thats my favourite point....as i am in a similar situation lol :lol:

• 1 year later...