IGNORED

Arsenal

MikeO

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest efctaxi

We played brilliant tonight . Someone up there is giving us a hard time this season .

Words can't express how gutted I am , but once again , we show we are competing with the top sides .

Hats off to Van Persie though for taking it well , but we flippin' destroyed them tonight . :o

saw the last half hour, and from the rest of the coments I've read and heard, 2 points lost...

I wasn't expecting it, honestly. I thought everton had what it took, and, if on the cup game, i give howard a bit of leeway in the goal, this time he could have done much more...

hopefully a point against united, but they seem to be picking up pace, so it's gonna be a very though game.

Well we just don't quite know how to close these games out do we? Thought Victor should have come on shortly after our goal as Tim was clearly struggling.

Hope there's nothing wrong in Howard's head, two shots he might well have saved that have twice cost us.

Osman looking better. Apart from the corner kick circus between Arteta and Pienaar, I though Pienaar was fantastic. Arteta looked off the pace all night, always going backwards.

We'll need Cahill back pronto, but that injury didn't look minor, he limped off without his boot.

Same feeling as after the Villa game!

Though to be honest maybe a draw was about right?...It's our own fault for not being direct enough when we have plenty of the ball.Arteta wasn't at his best, turning away from goal and going backwards and sideways.

Win would have been fantastic, though I'd give away the point won if it meant Cahills foot was ok!

We can play better than that, defence again was pretty dam good, midfield passing at times was poor, but so was Arsenals.

I would imagine after the two derby games we could have expected a little blip, but then if matching Arsenal and only losing in injury time is a blip then it shows were getting it right.

f-ing pinear giving the ball back there keeper cost us! :angry: :angry

Agree with you there. Simple ball to through ball Anichebe and he goes and whacks it to their goalie.

We were comfortable for virtually the whole game, then as the "3 minutes injury time" comes over the tannoy we go into self destruct mode :angry:

As miserable as I feel right now about their equaliser, it's RTimmy's foot that's got me really down. On based on how quickly they took his boot off, and how he was assited from the field, I am very worried about this. If he's out for any significant time then 6th is probably the very best we can hope for.

I would have gladly traded the points tonight for a clean bill of health for Tiny Tim - the new Alan Ball.